DJI FLY APP not working Any fix?
76320 323 2022-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_IRQ5WKgBFeyu Posted at 8-23 14:50
I have the Mini Air 2 drone

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have updated the new app version of DJI FLY APP on our website. Please reinstall the app from this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-23
Use props
pfech
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21138 ft

Australia

Yahoo....ALL FIXED and working good now....

Downloaded and installed latest DJI Fly app, I can now happily go fly my drone again.

Thanks to those at DJI who have sorted out the recent app problems.

Cheers
2022-8-25
Use props
Kevo78
New
Flight distance : 40925 ft
Australia

Absolutely appalling service from DJI, Surely there should be a fix to this by now!! Yes i have downloaded the file from their store and it did work initially (a few months ago) but now will not open, cleared cache, data, uninstall re-install but DJIgo will not start. The mavic is pretty much useless to me without the ability to use the app. Can i get a refund @DJI????

Samsung S20+
Mavic Pro platinum
2022-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kevo78 Posted at 8-26 15:57
Absolutely appalling service from DJI, Surely there should be a fix to this by now!! Yes i have downloaded the file from their store and it did work initially (a few months ago) but now will not open, cleared cache, data, uninstall re-install but DJIgo will not start. The mavic is pretty much useless to me without the ability to use the app. Can i get a refund @DJI????

Samsung S20+

I am sorry for the issue you encountered. Our engineers are working on the update of the DJI GO 4 app on our official website, please wait for the update. You may try out this version if you are in urgent need:
https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/9z3AMxoRHmbJ9CH
PWD: GO4123
2022-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules