Motion controller with other drones
2589 5 2022-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iwannafiy
lvl.1
United States

Hi,
I have had a stroke and want to get back into flying. Are there any plans to make the motion controller for the FPV compatable with any of DJI's larger drones?
Thank you in advance for your attention in this matter.

Jake Turner
Iwannafly
2022-2-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Jake, there is no plan for the FPV Motion Controller to be compatible with other DJI drones. We will transfer your feedback for the engineers to notice. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
2022-2-25
Use props
Iwannafiy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2-25 05:35
Hi Jake, there is no plan for the FPV Motion Controller to be compatible with other DJI drones. We will transfer your feedback for the engineers to notice. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If the motion controller works as expected, in my opinion, it would be a missed business opportunity not to make it compatible with other DJI products. I know of several one armed people that would love the opportunity to fly.
2022-2-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Iwannafiy Posted at 2-25 11:21
If the motion controller works as expected, in my opinion, it would be a missed business opportunity not to make it compatible with other DJI products. I know of several one armed people that would love the opportunity to fly.

Thank you for your suggestion, I had forwarded your feedback to the engineers, hopefully, the Motion Controller will be able to support other DJI aircraft in the future.
2022-2-27
Use props
Argos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 301401 ft
Brazil

Hi everyone!

Do you have some news about motion controller for other DJI models? I have a Mavic Air 2 and would like to use this controller for my flights.

Thanks
2022-11-19
Use props
paul420
lvl.1

Algeria

Iwannafiy Posted at 2-25 11:21
If the motion controller works as expected, in my opinion, it would be a missed business opportunity not to make it compatible with other DJI products. I know of several one armed people that would love the opportunity to fly.

thanks for ther informations !
2022-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules