Horrendous International Support
601 13 2022-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
videopixels
lvl.2
South Africa

So sadly I need a new gimbal for my Air 2S, my own fault.

Sent in for repair and have been waiting 2 months for DJI to sloth on and eventually ship something to South Africa. The same excuses, China is having a big holiday, we can't communicate with DJI, bla, bla, bla. I have had many headaches because of this.

I have my own business and you can't just shrug your shoulders and yawn your way through the day.

This has been a really bad experience and if any of the competitors can get close to a drone offering I will SERIOUSLY consider with my next DJI product to look somewhere else and I have bought a lot from DJI.

I guess it is a company culture, there is no point farting against a thunderstorm. I will bide my time but also quite excitedly, see it as my possible last outing with DJI.
2022-2-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please provide the reference number such as the case number(CAS) or ticket number(#111111) to check more detail about your case? May I confirm that you contacted DJI Support or the retailer? Please also tell us you contacted us in which channel before.
2022-2-25
Use props
videopixels
lvl.2
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-25 01:39
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please provide the reference number such as the case number(CAS) or ticket number(#111111) to check more detail about your case? May I confirm that you contacted DJI Support or the retailer? Please also tell us you contacted us in which channel before.

Hi there.

I am dealing with a company in Cape Town called Fixology, who has been waiting on DJI for 2 months now for my part.

No reference number as of yet.

Thanks
2022-2-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

videopixels@gma Posted at 2-27 23:18
Hi there.

I am dealing with a company in Cape Town called Fixology, who has been waiting on DJI for 2 months now for my part.

Hi, there. Could you please tell me the following information via PM so that we could check what happened?
1. The serial number of the drone
2. The email address
3. The phone number
4. Any other receipts
Looking forward to your reply.
2022-2-28
Use props
videopixels
lvl.2
South Africa

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-28 00:32
Hi, there. Could you please tell me the following information via PM so that we could check what happened?
1. The serial number of the drone
2. The email address

My drone is not with me currently, will find out the SN info.

Thanks
2022-2-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

videopixels@gma Posted at 2-28 01:30
My drone is not with me currently, will find out the SN info.

Thanks

Okay. Waiting for your update.
2022-2-28
Use props
videopixels
lvl.2
South Africa

Have sent PM. Thanks
2022-3-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, videopixels. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. After checking your case, we found that your drone was sent back to our service center due to an unfunctional camera. We have sent out the quotation to you and you paid it last month. Currently, the drone has been repaired and shipped out. Please wait patiently. As always, if you feel the need for any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out at any time.
2022-3-1
Use props
videopixels
lvl.2
South Africa

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-1 20:26
Hi, videopixels. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. After checking your case, we found that your drone was sent back to our service center due to an unfunctional camera. We have sent out the quotation to you and you paid it last month. Currently, the drone has been repaired and shipped out. Please wait patiently. As always, if you feel the need for any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out at any time.

Hi. Is there anyway I can track the progress which will give me a much better idea of how to plan around it?

Thanks
2022-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

videopixels@gma Posted at 3-2 01:55
Hi. Is there anyway I can track the progress which will give me a much better idea of how to plan around it?

Thanks

Hi there, for the detailed information, we recommend that you contact the retailer for further assistance.
2022-3-2
Use props
videopixels
lvl.2
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-2 02:22
Hi there, for the detailed information, we recommend that you contact the retailer for further assistance.

Hi there.

That is exactly the problem. The reason for the delays is that China has had a huge holiday so nothing happens over that time and they also have no idea when they will receive stock/replacement items from DJI.

This is why I posted the question in this forum.
2022-3-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

videopixels@gma Posted at 3-2 04:32
Hi there.

That is exactly the problem. The reason for the delays is that China has had a huge holiday so nothing happens over that time and they also have no idea when they will receive stock/replacement items from DJI.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The package has been shipped, and the logistics and delivery will take a certain amount of time which is out of our control. If you need to know the specific progress, we recommend that you contact the retailer for further assistance. Please wait patiently. Thanks for your cooperation.
2022-3-2
Use props
videopixels
lvl.2
South Africa

DJI Thor Posted at 3-2 23:21
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The package has been shipped, and the logistics and delivery will take a certain amount of time which is out of our control. If you need to know the specific progress, we recommend that you contact the retailer for further assistance. Please wait patiently. Thanks for your cooperation.

Thank you. I will let them know.
2022-3-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

videopixels@gma Posted at 3-3 19:27
Thank you. I will let them know.

Okay. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us. We are always here for you.
2022-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules