Power System Error 30210
9075 4 2022-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crunchycone
lvl.1
Philippines

HelloI have a Mini 2 with a total flight time of 17 hours.
One day I was trying to fly it but it prompted me with power system error.

But I found out it was only happening on 2 of my batteries.
One battery didn't give me a power system error and I was able to fly it.

I also noticed when I use the other two battery that gives the power system error, the DJI sound cant be heard on the drone when turning it on, but when I use the other "good" batter, the dji sound can be heard.

I read posts that this may be a drone board failure, but for me it looks like a baterry error.

Can this be fixed?

Also this happened when I updated the DJI fly app

power system error

power system error
2022-2-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. According to your description, the DJI Fly app prompts "Power system hardware error". We cannot remotely troubleshoot and solve the issue. To ensure your flight safety, we suggest that you send the device back to DJI for testing. We will provide comprehensive after-sales services to you. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-2-25
Use props
FlyingOverABQ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103245 ft
United States

If its a battery error, its also kind of odd that it happened to two batteries at roughly the same time, which points to the drone being the error, so you have reasons to suspect both the batteries and drone.   I'd make sure DJI support understands this and allows you to send the two suspected batteries back.  You might also try cleaning the contacts on the battery and drone as a last ditch effort to try to fix, and start with fully charged batteries.
2022-2-25
Use props
djiuser_hYGd0KV3aMOF
New

Philippines

I have a mavic mini and I had the same issue. when I use 2 of my batteries they have the error, but the other one does not. and this also happened when I did an update on the app. After the update my drone turned off, and after I turned it on, the issue popped up. Is there a way to reset the battery? or can you send an update to fix this issue? thanks
2023-1-1
Use props
djiuser_eDOLSuAaOfs8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 240 ft
South Africa

djiuser_hYGd0KV3aMOF Posted at 1-1 16:18
I have a mavic mini and I had the same issue. when I use 2 of my batteries they have the error, but the other one does not. and this also happened when I did an update on the app. After the update my drone turned off, and after I turned it on, the issue popped up. Is there a way to reset the battery? or can you send an update to fix this issue? thanks

Hi, I just had the same thing, 2 of my batteries, which are brand new give a power system error but the 3rd one does not, seems like a bad batch of batteries
2023-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules