Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Downward vision sensor error
1935 4 2022-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flire8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2546572 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

Even before the last firmware update, I sometimes encountered a Downward vision error. I thought the snow might turn off the bottom camera. Unfortunately, now, after the last firmware update, this error appears after each takeoff. Other visual sensors, except the lower infrared, do not work either. I tried IMU calibration, compass calibration, delete and reinstall FLY application, restore firmware, .... All without success. I remember that with the Mavic 2 it was possible to calibrate the eye sensors, but with the M3 this option is not. The machine otherwise flies normally. I would like to solve it somehow, because waiting 1 month for the complaint to be processed is very unpleasant for me ... Thank you for the advice
vision_err.png
2022-2-25
Use props
Flire8
lvl.2
  • >>>
Czechia

To be precise, I add that all cameras are completely clean.
2022-2-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there,  I am sorry for this issue. As you have tried restarting the drone and refreshing the firmware but the error persists, you may need to send the drone back so we can take care of it.
Please start a case at https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair and send the drone back. Please let me know if you have started a case, I will keep an eye on it.
2022-2-25
Use props
Flire8
lvl.2
  • >>>
Czechia

DJI Susan Posted at 2-25 05:21
Hi there,  I am sorry for this issue. As you have tried restarting the drone and refreshing the firmware but the error persists, you may need to send the drone back so we can take care of it.
Please start a case at https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair and send the drone back. Please let me know if you have started a case, I will keep an eye on it.

Thank you DJI Susan for your answer. If this is an error that I cannot fix as a user, I will probably resolve the complaint through my local distributor. It annoys me that I will be without a aircraft for a month.
2022-2-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Flire8 Posted at 2-27 23:06
Thank you DJI Susan for your answer. If this is an error that I cannot fix as a user, I will probably resolve the complaint through my local distributor. It annoys me that I will be without a aircraft for a month.

Sorry for this, hope this will be sorted out very soon. Any further assistance is needed, please feel free to ask.
2022-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules