Edicion Color
412 3 2022-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jotaaudiovisual
lvl.1
Colombia

Hola. Podría alguien decirme para trabajar color  en davinci Resolve que opción debo elegir en Aces Input tranform? allí no aparece DJI para poder trabajar sus perfiles o materiales logarítmicos. o Dónde puedo descargar el archivo para instarlar en el softare de edición? en la imagen les dejo las opciones que solo me ofrece

Agradezco cualquier ayuda al respecto, Saludos.

no aparece perfil de DJI

no aparece perfil de DJI
2022-2-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can't help you with Davinci Resolve (DR) but hopefully translating this to English will help one of the DR Gurus who come along and they can then help you out.  

Hey. Could someone tell me to work color in davinci Resolve which option should I choose in Aces Input transform? DJI does not appear there to be able to work on their profiles or logarithmic materials. or where can I download the file to install in the editing software? in the image I leave the options that only offers me

I appreciate any help in this regard, Greetings.
2022-2-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sorry, no experience with this part of Davinci.
2022-2-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jotaaudiovisual. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. Since this is a 3rd party editing software ( Davinci Resolve ) . I hope that our fellow DJI Members who are using the said edition software can give out the best information with regards to this matter and also can give out what editing software they are using. Thank you.
2022-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules