5343 16 2022-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TorbenBS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 230472 ft
Denmark

Hello DJI Support
I am a happy user of two DJI Drones (one Mavic Pro and one FPV drone). I have not been active for a month or so. Then wanted to go flying today but couldn'e get the App on my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra to start. I tried to uninstall and wanted to install anew, but it couldn't get started. I got message that the app didn't work with this new software version....
Please release an updated bug free App software for me to download ASAP on my Note20 ultra, so I can enjoy the nice flying again!!
Kind regards
Torben
2022-2-27
Use props
TorbenBS
lvl.1
Denmark

Here are two screen dumps of the software on my Note20 Ultra
2022-2-27
Use props
TorbenBS
lvl.1
Denmark

TorbenBS Posted at 2-27 13:01
[view_image][view_image]

Here are two screen dumps of the software on my Note20 Ultra

I cannot judge if this is a CJI-issue or a Samsung Notes issue, but PLEASE work together to make a new software which allows the CJI app to work on Samsung Android 12.
Kind rgds Torben
2022-2-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Make sure you are loading the version from the DJI Download centre and not from the Play Store.
2022-2-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Please download the latest version of DJI Fly from our official website to check if the problem persists. Besides, please enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-2-28
Use props
TorbenBS
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-28 03:05
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Please download the latest version of DJI Fly from our official website to check if the problem persists. Besides, please enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

thanks, Hunter, I will try that procedure.
2022-3-7
Use props
djiuser_GvCIIN0F1taL
New

United States

I'm having the same issue the play store no longer offers this app I downloaded it from djis web site and it still dose not work on my Samsung note 20 ultra please help
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_AiVPSoRH6wBW
New
Flight distance : 3287 ft

Indonesia

djiuser_GvCIIN0F1taL Posted at 8-14 16:43
I'm having the same issue the play store no longer offers this app I downloaded it from djis web site and it still dose not work on my Samsung note 20 ultra please help

Same problems here... #DJIGO4 #CRASH #NOTE20ULTRA #SAMSUNG
2022-8-16
Use props
fansb3f7de46
New

United States

So I guess WE the Mavic Air users will just have to buy a new drone seeing as though DJI doesn't plan on fixing this issue. I hope that they will send out a fix really quickly, because I have an almost brand new drone that is serving no purpose.
2022-8-25
Use props
fansbbe72dc2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5292 ft

Turkey

My dji spark was working well until July on my Samsung Note 20 ultra with the dji go 4 app.  After the latest update on my phone, dji go 4 app doesnt boot. I deleted and reinstalled the app from the official dji website to no avail. Your help is appreciated.
2022-8-26
Use props
djiuser_c9UmIo1lmpne
lvl.1
Flight distance : 809265 ft

Australia

I also have a note 20 that stopped opening the app. I've tried numerous methods to try to get it installed with no sucess. When it's installed I do notice that the /djigo4 folder is missing.
2022-8-27
Use props
TorbenBS
lvl.1
Denmark

Hi DJI Support, This issue of non support of the DJI Software on Android 20+ phones is really annoyinng. My two drones have now been gounded sinde February and we are many users who have waited pateintly. BUT NOW IT MUST BE TIME FOR DJI TO ISSUE A CORRECTED DRIVER APP FOR ANDROID. EVERY DAY YOUR ARE HURTING THE RESPECT FOR YOUR BRAND AND OUR CONFIDENCE IN YOUR LONG TERM COMMITMENT TO THIS CATEGORY. I really wish to buy more drones and follow your new launches - but I cannot and will not abandon my Note20+. THIS IS GETTING REALLY URGENT!!!!! kind regards Torben
2022-8-27
Use props
djiuser_SC7QQiEaST02
New

United Arab Emirates

Got a mavic 2 and facing the same issue on my Samsung note 20. Downloaded the app directly from the website. Installed, updated, uninstalled, reinstalled..nothing works.
Is DJI working to fix this issue?
2022-8-31
Use props
turnuak
lvl.1

Turkey

they don't deign to answer
2022-9-1
Use props
fans1500d2b0
lvl.1

Turkey

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v10xbkm5j8jctp9/DJI-v4.3.48_220812-1127-36628_official_sec.apk?dl=0
2022-9-3
Use props
greenomar
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I also have a Samsung Note 20 and the app is not working for me either.

DJI do you want me to throw my Mavic pro away?
2022-9-5
Use props
Aussie_Dave_04
New

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-2-28 03:05
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Please download the latest version of DJI Fly from our official website to check if the problem persists. Besides, please enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Thank you DJI Gamora,
I ahve tried this downloading this application and the app does load and come up on my phone, but as soon as I connect the cable from the controller to the phone, I recieve a message saying "device not supported".
Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Drone: DJI Maviic Air
Phone: Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G (Android 13)
App: APK Installer and have tried all 3 DJI apps on offer.
Regards David
2023-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules