loss of control in quickshot
707 6 2022-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
randu
lvl.1

Brazil

Does anyone know and tell what happened in those quickshots?

i almost died for a moment, it came back normally after that happened and after that i spent 1 whole battery with it stopped in the air and nothing strange happened
( log: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/LCNEH5V0GOH4GVGQ1L4I )

2022-2-27
Use props
FlyingOverABQ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103245 ft
United States

Could it be that you were so close to the cell phone tower the drone hit a high power area and there was electrical interference?

In the log, what does "Movimento do pino de controle. Fechar QuickShot." mean? at 3m 10.6s,  My translator says "Control pin movement. Date QuickShot."

It seems at this time the flight mode went from quick shot to joystick to cine mode, was that on purpose?
2022-2-27
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pretty much saying control stick movement ends quickshot

actual ''Control pin movement. Close QuickShot.''
2022-2-27
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12445630 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Had a look at your flight.
QuickShot mode was ended because you gave some RC yaw stick input.
That is normal behaviour, to stop that mode after stick input.

But, your gimbal was not acting normally during the whole flight.
see my chart of your data.

Gimbal limits on al 3 axis were reached, yaw, roll and pitch.

cheers
JJB
analysis1.png
2022-2-28
Use props
randu
lvl.1

Brazil

FlyingOverABQ Posted at 2-27 19:34
Could it be that you were so close to the cell phone tower the drone hit a high power area and there was electrical interference?

In the log, what does "Movimento do pino de controle. Fechar QuickShot." mean? at 3m 10.6s,  My translator says "Control pin movement. Date QuickShot."
When I pulled the joystick it was to try to stabilize the drone again, when the quickshort was almost over, it started walking to the right by itself.

But for me I thought it was the engine losing power because of the way it was, but do you think it was the gimbal?

he even lost the signal for half a second when he made the final curve of the video
2022-2-28
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12445630 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

randu Posted at 2-28 03:31
When I pulled the joystick it was to try to stabilize the drone again, when the quickshort was almost over, it started walking to the right by itself.

But for me I thought it was the engine losing power because of the way it was, but do you think it was the gimbal?

Hi

The log showed that in QuickShot mode Yaw input was given( mayby unintented), wich cancelled this mode. Message does confirm that.

The log doesn`t show an lost signal for half a second, so downlink oke for data.

No idea why your gimbal reached its limits, bit has nothing to do with canceling the quickshot mode.

cheers
JJB

analysis2.png
2022-2-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there randu. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try flying your DJI Mini 2 to a different location and try the Quickshot function to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.

2022-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules