Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

Does anyone know how to export videos/photos/files from the RC pro to either an iOS device or a mac?

Thanks in advance
2022-2-27
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

For some reason I can't even get the files to save automatically to the RC Pro, so personally I think there's enough pain in getting the files from the Mavic3 to the RC Pro in the first place, let alone having to export the files from there to IOS. Definitely quickest to remove the Micro SD card from the Mavic 3.
2022-2-27
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't have an SD card, I SPECIFICALLY purchased the Cine version to no longer deal with SD cards.. I also created an awesome Mastershots video that I can't seem to do anything with...

DJI any ideas?
2022-2-27
Use props
sduck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

Plug it into your mac, then use the Android File Transfer app. ( https://www.android.com/filetransfer/ )

You may have to hunt around to find the right files.
2022-2-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You could install the send anywhere app on both devices and transfer it that way.
2022-2-28
Use props
Ugashik Bob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11150600 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have tried Bluetooth xfer from pro controller to W10 laptop that hangs or fails. Have tried direct connect from pro controller to W10 using two different SS10 rated cables with no success. The entire area of xfer from SSD seems poorly documented. AC and RC are both at 500 level. Update:  Just fixed the direct connect from M3C to W10 problem by eliminating the USB-C hub I was using to expand USB-C slots.
2022-3-21
Use props
Ugashik Bob
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Still looking for any doc (DJI or otherwise) that shows options for SSD or SD card file transfer from the both the M3C and pro controller to W10 and IOS platforms.
2022-3-25
Use props
sduck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

If you can be more specific about what hardware you have, and which files you want to transfer where, someone here can most likely help you.
2022-3-26
Use props
Ugashik Bob
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

M3C with RC Pro Controller attempting direct connect to laptop with W10 for transferring video and photo files from Onboard SSD to external SSD on W10 laptop. What is the correct sequence of events for direct connect- M3C and RC controller connected in order to activate USB mode then plug in high speed USB-C cable?  Finally was able to do Bluetooth send file from RC pro to W10 but xmit time was excessive.
2022-3-27
Use props
MAllen57
New
Flight distance : 591 ft
United States

Hello guys....I have some information for all of you.

I have a DJI Mavic 3 CINE. Here are the steps to transfer files:

Using Quick Transfer:

Using the RC, start Fly > Go to Album > Select images > Select download > Open Fly App on mobile device > Connect to Drone > Transfer Photos and videos to Photo Album flowing prompts

Note: the Download process is important to prepare the file from cache before it can be transferred. Cache files are hidden.

Directly from Drone:

Plug the USB-C Cable provided with the UNIT from computer directly to back of drone (Not the RC). My MAC automatically recognized the unit. I was able to see file structure, copy & paste and delete files from the drone directly. No extra software needed. It gave me a clean MP4 to play on my desk top.

Note: This process is REQUIRED if your files, specifically videos are larger than 4GB. Quick Transfer does not work with large files as you can not do the download process for files over 4GB in size to prepare the cached file.

SD Cards:

There is a slot on the drone and the RC. You can put a card in both slots. You can go to your profile on the RC > Settings > Storage and switch to SD card for storage vs internal storage. You can start Fly app > touch 3 dots for settings> touch camera> switch where the files are saved to SD vs internal storage. The drone and the RC are designed to sync with one another, thus you can go:

Internal > Internal
Internal > SD
SD > Internal
SD > SD

Note: the only issue is the files larger than 4GB. They will not sync to RC. You have to export them directly by using a direct connection to the drone itself OR pull the SD card out of the drone and read it on the computer. NO EXTRA SOFTWARE Required.
2022-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules