DJI OM 5 landsape error
4706 6 2022-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
machinenotwork
New

United States

My DJI OM 5 goes into standby mode when I try to switch to landscape.  

I've tried recalibrating the gimbal but that did not help.

Any ideas?

Thanks
2022-2-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a short video showing the issue? In addition, kindly please try to re-balance the mobile device on the unit then check if the issue persists. Press the rotate button twice to switch between landscape and portrait mode. I will post a tutorial wherein you can check the basic functions of the DJI OM 5. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-2-28
Use props
Pinkatoo
New

Hong Kong

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-28 04:19
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us a short video showing the issue? In addition, kindly please try to re-balance the mobile device on the unit then check if the issue persists. Press the rotate button twice to switch between landscape and portrait mode. I will post a tutorial wherein you can check the basic functions of the DJI OM 5. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqR_mDdThdA

Hello I have the same issue, when I’m self recording in landscape, multiple times the phone suddenly being turned.  It happened many times, I wonder is that also because I plugged in a Rode Wireless Go 2 microphone on the phone so that makes the gimbal imbalance?  Please help as it’s really annoying, I wasted so many of my footage coz that.
2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Pinkatoo Posted at 7-6 06:19
Hello I have the same issue, when I’m self recording in landscape, multiple times the phone suddenly being turned.  It happened many times, I wonder is that also because I plugged in a Rode Wireless Go 2 microphone on the phone so that makes the gimbal imbalance?  Please help as it’s really annoying, I wasted so many of my footage coz that.

Hi there. I'm sorry to read about this issue you've encountered. May I confirm if the issue only occurs when you tried to use a 3rd party accessory? In addition, may I know what mobile device you are using? Thank you.
2022-7-8
Use props
djiuser_3L1kKiMV2YY3
New

Peru

I have the same issue. I’ve tried rebalancing. I am using iPhone 13 pro
2022-7-30
Use props
djiuser_cMmvSnmPvyu4
New

United States

I have the same issue. I'm filming in landscape and then it flips to portrait. Is it broken? I just got it 2 months ago. Help
2022-12-8
Use props
Matt DV
New

United States

I am having this issue has it been resolved. If so please send resources to fix. )Issue Im filming in landscape and it drops to portrait. I too an using a rode mic
2023-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules