Dji Care regions
3364 16 2022-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bou245
lvl.1
Flight distance : 224370 ft
Latvia

As there is no comprehensive list of what countries is included in which region. Could an admin or DJI representative respond a complete list of which countries are regarded as the same region in which the DJI Care will work. People move a lot within Europe. How is it with UK now regearding brexit? Are Canada and United States regarded as same region?
2022-2-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. To ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. If you are not sure which version of Care Refresh to buy, you can provide me with SN and I will check it.
2022-2-28
Use props
bou245
lvl.1
Flight distance : 224370 ft
Latvia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-28 03:46
Hi, there. To ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. If you are not sure which version of Care Refresh to buy, you can provide me with SN and I will check it.

Sorry but your answer is just as terrible as all the other posts. By answering specifically to my case you are just forcing everyone else to on a case basis have to ask about their serial number each and every time. Instead of actually explaining how the country and region terms are.
2022-2-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We have a number of authorized service centers in EU and the specific facility address where a product should be sent to, might also vary depending on the product model, DJI Care Refresh service plan, etc. The same goes with NA, we have a number of authorized service centers in NA and Canada, and the specific facility address where a product should be sent to might also vary depending on the product model,  DJI Care Refresh service plan, etc. We highly recommend that you contact our customer service support whenever you have questions on repair requests or create a repair request online which is currently available for EU and NA customers. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-2-28
Use props
droneflipper
lvl.1

Romania

This is something that is unclear to me as well.

Case in point: I want to purchase a Care Refresh plan. I live in the European Union (hence part of the EEA as well). For all intents and purposes, the EU itself is a single "REGION". Geographically and semnatically, there's no two EUs, the same way there's not more than one continental US. I can understand why a care plan from NA might not work in EU, but a care plan within the EU should be just that: a care plan within the EU.

Now the problem: you can't purchase it in all EU countries. There are EU countries where you can't purchase directly from DJI? I don't understand why... Because the local resellers are selling DJI Refresh codes and the activation is successful for the codes. Within that one country where you don't sell directly. DJI Care refresh orders are honoured. So what's the issue?
2022-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

droneflipper Posted at 4-26 09:52
This is something that is unclear to me as well.

Case in point: I want to purchase a Care Refresh plan. I live in the European Union (hence part of the EEA as well). For all intents and purposes, the EU itself is a single "REGION". Geographically and semnatically, there's no two EUs, the same way there's not more than one continental US. I can understand why a care plan from NA might not work in EU, but a care plan within the EU should be just that: a care plan within the EU.

Hi there, could you please tell us where you're located? Are you in Romania?
2022-4-26
Use props
djiuser_Jf8xyOYy1gwC
New

Poland

It is also not clear to me at all. Could someone clarify if EU is recognised as one region? If I purchased my drone in Germany and then I move to Poland and wants to buy DJI Care, would that be recognised by DJI as the same region? I understand, that I would have to "claim" my rights in Germany, but still it would be helpful to clarify, whether my DJI Care would be eligible in such situations.

Please clarify how do you understand term "region" in case of EU Countries.

Best regards,
WJ
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_Jf8xyOYy1gwC Posted at 5-4 07:57
It is also not clear to me at all. Could someone clarify if EU is recognised as one region? If I purchased my drone in Germany and then I move to Poland and wants to buy DJI Care, would that be recognised by DJI as the same region? I understand, that I would have to "claim" my rights in Germany, but still it would be helpful to clarify, whether my DJI Care would be eligible in such situations.

Please clarify how do you understand term "region" in case of EU Countries.

Thank you for the inquiry and apologies for any confusion. For DJI Care Refresh purchases in Europe, we have two different versions, one for UK customers and the other for customers in other European countries. Please be advised that the EU is recognized as one region for the DJI Care Refresh program. If you purchased your drone in Germany and move to Poland, your DJI Care Refresh will still be valid as long as the drone and the DJI Care Refresh were purchased from an authorized store/seller in the EU region or the official DJI Online store.
In case you need to claim DJI Care Refresh, you may reach out to DJI Support in the country where you purchased your drone or where you currently reside. They will assist you in the claim process and ensure that your rights are upheld.
I hope this clarifies your concern. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach us. Thank you.
2023-5-4
Use props
djiuser_gMvoA3jlJBoi
New

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 5-4 13:05
Thank you for the inquiry and apologies for any confusion. For DJI Care Refresh purchases in Europe, we have two different versions, one for UK customers and the other for customers in other European countries. Please be advised that the EU is recognized as one region for the DJI Care Refresh program. If you purchased your drone in Germany and move to Poland, your DJI Care Refresh will still be valid as long as the drone and the DJI Care Refresh were purchased from an authorized store/seller in the EU region or the official DJI Online store.
In case you need to claim DJI Care Refresh, you may reach out to DJI Support in the country where you purchased your drone or where you currently reside. They will assist you in the claim process and ensure that your rights are upheld.
I hope this clarifies your concern. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach us. Thank you.

Hi,

I live in the UK, and I want to buy a 2-year coverage, will this cover me if I travel to Europe?
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_gMvoA3jlJBoi Posted at 5-5 03:55
Hi,

I live in the UK, and I want to buy a 2-year coverage, will this cover me if I travel to Europe?

Yes, you can use UK version Care when you are in other EU country.
2023-5-5
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

hi, i buy a brad new mini 4 pro from a store in Romania, is not activated yet, but i cant find any DJI Care Refresh in stock in Romania, can i buy from https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... ni-4-pro?vid=148881 .? i ned 2 year plan
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Tealk Posted at 12-12 05:42
hi, i buy a brad new mini 4 pro from a store in Romania, is not activated yet, but i cant find any DJI Care Refresh in stock in Romania, can i buy from https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-dji-mini-4-pro?vid=148881 .? i ned 2 year plan

If the device is brand new and never activated before, yes you could purchase the DJI Care Service via this link from our DJI Online Store. Thanks.
2023-12-12
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

there is no Romania in online store .. and i got this..i attach a picture ...the mini 4 pro was activated 1 our ago
2023-12-12
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

so i am from Romania, can you give me a link from where can i buy DJI Care for 2 years plan ? Romania is not listed ..and if i set another contry i cannot set my addres
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Tealk Posted at 12-12 10:30
so i am from Romania, can you give me a link from where can i buy DJI Care for 2 years plan ? Romania is not listed ..and if i set another contry i cannot set my addres

Hello, there. You can tell us your SN. If you bought the device in a European country, you can choose the nearest country to buy the DJI Care Refresh services.
2023-12-12
Use props
Sky Eye Drones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1293110 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,

If I have purchased a brand M30 and I want to use it in Europe, will the aftercare Basic cover me in case of an incident in the EU?
3-14 02:54
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sky Eye Drones Posted at 3-14 02:54
Hi,

If I have purchased a brand M30 and I want to use it in Europe, will the aftercare Basic cover me in case of an incident in the EU?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know where did you purchased the device? You could share us the serial number for further checking, thanks.

*If it is inconvenient to show here, you could send us by PM.
3-14 20:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules