dji go both old and recent not working
1295 7 2022-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevemuir
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi , just joined forum  , I have both a phantom and recently bought a mini 2  , latest go  and go fly downloads to nemerous phones simply dont work and it seems i'm not alone so effectivly my drones are useless .... any pointers as dji help is useless
2022-2-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you downloading the app from the DJI download centre,  thats where the latest androids are stored.  The App Store versions are now very out of date.
2022-3-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? In addition, kindly please refer to the link below for you to download the right application for your DJI Mini 2. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-3-1
Use props
stevemuir
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I've provided all info I have and still your phone software doesnt work in any shape or form , I'm gonna make my experience along with others and notify the compnay I bought from that this drone simply doesnt work due to a DJI software problem
2022-3-1
Use props
stevemuir
lvl.1
United Kingdom

can't even get into account that think set up for my phantom 3  , just whats going on here
2022-3-1
Use props
stevemuir
lvl.1
United Kingdom

bought drone new out box but dji cannot let me download what I need to fly it  ..... getting more than hacked off
2022-3-1
Use props
Bos KI
New

Indonesia

same problem that i had. I'm using Android and Samsung A52 device, and I've installed and uninstalled DJI Go more than 10 times and it still doesn't work. Even tried to install a lower version, still can't. What's with the DJI GO app? why after installed a warning appears that this application contains bugs and is not recommended for use
2022-3-2
Use props
djiuser_PtZDaYW38nRZ
New

Belgium

Bos KI Posted at 3-2 01:19
same problem that i had. I'm using Android and Samsung A52 device, and I've installed and uninstalled DJI Go more than 10 times and it still doesn't work. Even tried to install a lower version, still can't. What's with the DJI GO app? why after installed a warning appears that this application contains bugs and is not recommended for use

same for me... what i can do? pls
2022-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules