Issues with Mimo Saving to SD
725 2 2022-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mocanie
lvl.1

Canada

I have tried all possible methods and I am still unable to save photos and videos to SD card. I have even forced the application to an external drive and even though it is showing SD card as storage location, it still manages to save to internal storage. I am using a Samsung S9.
It is really upsetting to see that I have spent all this money on much larger storage card and that I still have to manually transfer the videos immediately in order to preserve my small 5g internal storage.

Please consider fixing this asap!

2022-2-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mocanie. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. With regards to this feature. I do apologize this feature is not yet supported as of the moment. Please rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously sending updates to multiple DJI drones, DJI cameras and DJI gimbals to improve user experience. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to the DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-3-1
Use props
djiuser_Nzdvp5zyE5uy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1608031 ft
Costa Rica

This needs to be fixed.  With the amount of apps taking up internal storage, its becoming harder to use the Mimo app with the Om 5.  I have tons of free storage on an SD cards but cannot save directly to it through the app.  Why is this an issue in 2023?
2023-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules