3854 7 2022-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SupermanR6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2191752 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I updated and flew my mini and mini 2 for the first time since October. As a photographer,I like to set everything manually. I found on both drones, whilst in Pro mode for video I cannot set the ISO manually. It is in auto mode only. When I change to pro mode for photo, I can manually adjust the ISO. I checked the fly app with my Air 2 and it works normally. There are three threads on this forum that I have seen asking about this. What has DJI done? I don't have the luxury of trying the app on an android platform. I have iPhones and iPads. Can you please pay attention to this problem and solve it. Having your settings change automatically when trying to shoot footage does not make for good films. Thank you.
2022-2-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SupermanR6. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-3-1
Use props
SupermanR6
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is the stock message you have posted on all the other posts about this issue. I would like to know what is actually being done about it please……
2022-3-2
Use props
SupermanR6
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-1 20:25
Hello there SupermanR6. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Really? Are you not going to address this issue?
2022-3-8
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Go to the bottom of the Camera tab in Settings, and click Reset Settings to Defaults. Then set up your formats and aspect ratio again, and the problem should be fixed. If it is not, then it can be fixed by reinstalling the DJI Fly app.
2022-3-15
Use props
SupermanR6
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Yaros1 Posted at 3-15 05:19
Go to the bottom of the Camera tab in Settings, and click Reset Settings to Defaults. Then set up your formats and aspect ratio again, and the problem should be fixed. If it is not, then it can be fixed by reinstalling the DJI Fly app.

Thank you, I will try this.
2022-3-15
Use props
SupermanR6
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yaros1 Posted at 3-15 05:19

Sorry for the delay in replying, I have only just been able to try the simple solution you suggested. It worked perfectly. Thank you so much. I am truly disappointed in DJI who have not addressed this issue in multiple posts. Thanks again.
2022-4-7
Use props
SupermanR6
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-1 20:25
Hello there SupermanR6. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Please see the solution to this problem in this post and disseminate the information to people who have the same problem, instead of offering no help at all….
2022-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules