12Next >
26366 61 2022-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ArCon.md
lvl.2
Flight distance : 284026 ft
Moldova

I have a problem with the app working with my Samsung galaxy s22 ultra phone. The connection with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro either disappears or appears. I have attached a video showing how it works.
When I discovered this, I changed the phone to a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, it did not have these communication problems.
Help me figure out what the problem is.
Thanks!

2022-2-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Please download the latest version of DJI Go 4 from our official website to check if the problem persists. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2022-2-28
Use props
ArCon.md
lvl.2
Moldova

I have this version installed.
I tried to install Litchi, to check, she also has communication problems. Maybe a problem with the phone? If anyone can help how to check this.. Thanks
2022-2-28
Use props
ArCon.md
lvl.2
Moldova

Could this be due to the lack of gps signal (photo). I noticed that sometimes there are problems with the gps in the phone
2022-3-1
Use props
Almaskm
lvl.2
Kazakhstan

У меня такие же проблемы с S22U. Exynos
2022-3-1
Use props
ArCon.md
lvl.2
Moldova

Tried on another S22U, same problem
2022-3-3
Use props
dshifley
New

United States

I have a problem with the S22 Ultra as well.
DJI Go 4 app crashes and will not open. I need this resolved asap
2022-3-3
Use props
ArCon.md
lvl.2
Moldova

dshifley Posted at 3-3 11:33

Download the application from the dji site, not from the play
2022-3-3
Use props
djiuser_RZytioxBzz6v
New

United Kingdom

same problem Samsung S22 Ultra (Exynos)
2022-3-5
Use props
djiuser_rpMI00bRmfKO
New

France

l'application bug avec la version One UI 4.
j'ai donc le mêmes problème avec mon S21, et le S22 ultra ainsi qu'avec la tablette S7+
2022-3-5
Use props
djiuser_N5MaCNuy5EO1
New

United States

My S22 ultra phone will not open go fly app.
2022-3-7
Use props
pancel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 798281 ft
Hungary

My problem is same, the DJI Go4 always drop the picture data transmission.
2022-3-10
Use props
aquamusic
lvl.1
United States

DJI support told me the S22 is not supported yet. They are working on it.
2022-3-13
Use props
djiuser_xzHQ2PDewIFy
New
Flight distance : 2664 ft
United Kingdom

aquamusic Posted at 3-13 04:54
DJI support told me the S22 is not supported yet. They are working on it.

Did DJI gave any timeline estimate on when it will be fixed?
2022-3-15
Use props
Andytom698
lvl.2
Flight distance : 112516 ft
  • >>>
Italy

i have samsung s22 ultra and same problem.. Dji please solve It ..i don't buy another phone for you..
2022-3-16
Use props
luqasss
New

Poland

Same problem for me.  This is ridiculous. You buy a product for a lot of money and you have to wait. It makes me lose my jobs.
2022-3-23
Use props
luqasss
New

Poland

Is there a solution to the problem
2022-3-24
Use props
Ivan.exe
lvl.1

United Kingdom

So, no replies from DJI on when this will be fixed. I find this bonkers IMO, how a company so big is not able to update an app for a best selling handset.
2022-3-25
Use props
fans301ec746
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Same issue here. Just tested, image transmission just keeps cutting out
2022-3-25
Use props
Seungbum Cha
New

South Korea

The same symptoms occur on the Galaxy Tab S8.
The app doesn't even run.
For DJI GO4 apk, version 4.3.46 of the DJI website was used.
2022-3-28
Use props
MikeBelgium
New

Belgium

Same probleme for me

Galaxy S22 ultra 1to

Tested 2 april with last dji app
2022-4-2
Use props
djiuser_v60nv5icTQ4Q
New

Germany

Ich habe die Selben Probleme App stürtr immer ab. Samsung Galaxy s22 Ultra . App aus Android und von DJI stürtzen beide ab. Bitte um Hilfe und Update der DJI Go4 App..
2022-4-3
Use props
Yassine Ti
New

Thailand

It is officialy my last product I buy from dji. A drone for more then 1000€ with a phone for more than 1000€ and I have to wait for them to wake up a morning and descide to add the S22 to them supported devices. Well done DJI you fucked us good. Nique ta mère DJI et le gars qui s'occupe des mise à jour.
2022-4-3
Use props
djiuser_UQB7z1Y3VcSI
lvl.1

Spain

S22 ultra, no works.... with the web app... no way. Frustrating... abril 2022
2022-4-11
Use props
fans0a2ec5ae
New
Germany

djiuser_UQB7z1Y3VcSI Posted at 4-11 01:39
S22 ultra, no works.... with the web app... no way. Frustrating... abril 2022

Das gleiche Problem mit Galaxy ultra 22. App stürzt ab auf dem weg zum Flugmodus...24.04.2022
2022-4-24
Use props
Morgans
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Still having the issue on 26/04/2022 with latest app version from DJI website.
2022-4-26
Use props
djiuser_BOdSeuSCeB9t
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48645 ft
Czechia

3.5.2022 still the same problem and fix nowhere.  I request an official statement when it will be fixed!
2022-5-3
Use props
djiuser_P7RXXs6FNXWB
New

Italy

dshifley Posted at 3-3 11:33

Exacly the same problem I have. I wish I had known this way before buying this drone.
I am disappointed.
2022-5-3
Use props
matonb
New
Flight distance : 1033 ft
United Kingdom

I just got a Samsung S22+, same problem with the app from google play, but the one on the DJI site is working for me.

https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2022-5-7
Use props
djiuser_sWaQH81CPc0g
New

Germany

Same Problem with the S22 Ultra Dji Go 4 and Mavic Air. App from the Website crashes when entering Kammera mode.
2022-5-8
Use props
Pomfus
lvl.1
Australia

Response i got from DJI

Thanks for contacting DJI technical support.
We apologize for the unpleasant experience with DJI software. Rest assured that we will do our best to provide assistance.

After updating to Android version 12, your phone may experience issues with the continued use of an older version of a DJI app, including app crashing. To avoid this, be sure to download the latest DJI app version listed on the DJI official website. Please kindly note that DJI has already made DJI app compatible with Android 12.

Please kindly click the link below to download the latest version of DJI Go 4 V4.3.46 by scanning the QR code or download the APK from DJI official website to get this issue resolved.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4

Due to restrictions imposed by Google, it is currently not possible for us to offer our current apps in the Google Play Store or to post a corresponding notice there.

Note: 1. Please enable the "install apps from unknown sources" feature on your phone. Phone Setting - Apps - click the three dots in the upper right corner of the APPs page, select "Special access" - find and choose "Install unknown apps" in the "Special access" page, click to select one of the Sources, such as Chrome, or your phone's built-in browser, click to enable "Allow from this source".

2. After downloading the APK, please do not open it in your browser, please open the File Manager (if you don't already have one on your device, please download a file manager app first) on your mobile device>Downloads. Click on the APK file.  Follow the prompts and directions for the DJI APK to install.

Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated.
Thanks for choosing DJI. I wish you a pleasant day, stay healthy!

Best regards,
DJI Technical Support
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations
2022-5-8
Use props
T156M2Zoom
lvl.1
Poland

I got the same problem - DJI Go 4 app crashing when I enter Go Fly. I have a brand new Exynos powered Samsung S22 Ultra 256GB and  my good old (but temporarily unusable) Mavic 2 Zoom.
I downloaded the latest APK from official website, but I am not able to see video feed from my drone, because the app closes unexpectedly.
DJI please fix this in an upcoming update.
2022-5-11
Use props
Antonio Mecatti
lvl.1
Flight distance : 396293 ft
Italy

I have a problem with the S22 Ultra as well. DJI Go 4 app crashes and will not open. I need this resolved asap
2022-5-16
Use props
Antonio Mecatti
lvl.1
Flight distance : 396293 ft
Italy

Pomfus Posted at 5-8 21:24
Response i got from DJI

Thanks for contacting DJI technical support.

2022-5-16
Use props
TURBOKOWA
New
Germany

Ich habe das gleiche Problem mit einem Samsung S22 Ultra 512GB Exynos.
Die App habe ich wie hier angegeben von der DJI Webseite heruntergeladen und installiert.
Das S22 Ultra, die Mavic Pro Platinum inkl. Controller sind auf dem neuesten Firmwarestand.
Ich habe herausgefunden, dass die App nicht mehr beim Öffnen abstürzt wenn man den USB debugging Modus im S22 Ultra aktiviert.
Die App verbindet sich auch mit dem Controller, nur sobald man auf "Fliegen / Go Fly" klickt schließt sich die App bzw. Stürzt ab.

Es gibt eine Drittanbieterapp names „Litchi“ dort steht in der Beschreibung der App auch dieses Problem. Dort steht folgendes: „Known issue“ Live Video feed does not work with the Samsung S22 and Galaxy A53 with Exynos processor. We will update as soon as DJI fixes it in the SDK.

Somit gibt es einfach ein Problem mit dem Exynos Chipsatz.
Ich hoffe DJI kriegt den Fehler schnell behoben, da es sich nicht nur um die DJI GO 4 App sondern auch um die DJI Fly App handelt.
2022-5-18
Use props
Valojuova
New

Finland

I have S22 and now I cannot use my drone because program crashes every time you press "GO Fly". please fix ASAP
2022-5-26
Use props
djiuser_FBjlKj1YxSaW
New

United Kingdom

I have a s22 ultra as well please dji fix the problem
2022-6-11
Use props
trggrhppylmbx
lvl.1
Austria

Doesn't work anymore. I uninstalled the app from the Google store in early May and downloaded the APK from DJI. That worked for a while, but today I wanted to fly and it doesn't work at all. With wifi it just crashes though I am close to a strong wifi signal, with 5g I get an error that "this app has a bug". The usual suspects (uninstall, reinstall a fresh download, erase cache and storage etc.) don't work. This is becoming highly annoying. I am flying with Litchi right now, but I expect the manufacturer software to work. I was about to pull the trigger on a Mavic 3, but when I noticed the problem today I put that on ice until DJI resolves the problem.
There are millions of other apps out there that do work, why can DJI not fix the software for a rather expensive piece of hardware?
2022-6-12
Use props
fans4c765184
New

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-28 20:16
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Please download the latest version of DJI Go 4 from our official website to check if the problem persists. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4

Hi, I know you're personally not responsible for this mess, DJI are to blame: I've also got a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 1TB. I've tried the link. The app simply fails to launch in the exact same manner as the Play Store iteration. This is absolutely unacceptable & inexcusable on every level. My Mavic Pro 2 is currently a ridiculously expensive paper weight. And, I shall not be buying an older device in oder to fly my hardware - if anything the app should work better with late & new hardware. DJI are currently costing me money. Every day my Mavic Pro 2 is grounded I lose money. In the automotive world I have over 250,000 followers on Facebook & Instagram - dozens are the world's foremost automotive film makers & photographers. I will flex my social muscle very soon if this colossal display of neglect & laziness isn't rectified ASAP.
2022-6-19
Use props
bititiz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2388327 ft
Portugal

Hi guys, having the same problem with my DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Samsung S22 Ultra. I've downloaded the last version of the DJI 4 APK from DJI, and still can't see image from the câmara on the phone, lots of connection issues between the phone and the drone.

Is there already a fix for this?!?

Thanks
2022-7-9
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules