26372 61 2022-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IidNlr6E6czL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32024 ft
El Salvador

Hey there. For those having issues with this, I tried this possible solution:

Android 12 Users INSTALL THIS! DJI Fly App 1.5.1 (2025) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_-mOS24jHM

I have a Samsung S22 Normal with Android 12, this guy on the video got a previous versions files, so I tried with the 1.5.1 (2025) version and whola, no more black screen, I give a try to a fly and it worked so far, let's hope it won't give any troubles
2022-8-4
Use props
Biggles
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1717867 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Todau, August 17 2022, DJI still has not been able to solve this problem. The DJI Flu app for my Mini 2 is now working on my S22 Ultra but the DJI Go 4 app for my good old but stiil often used Mavic Pro is still not usable. When installing it the phone gives a sign the app contains a bug. Trying to install it anyway results in an app which craches when opening.
Incredible how sloppy DJI can be. Marketleader? Maybe. But still for how long?
2022-8-17
Use props
Andrew Di Matteo
New

Canada

I can't Beleive how long this has been going on unresolved. I called today and Tech Support acts like they are unaware of this issue. Someone from the engineering department will contact make contact within 48 hours. I also spoke to Sales and asked if they or customer service could offer a discount code so that I might consider upgrading and purchasing a brand new drone all together.  That was not an option. I find it surprising that a company as highly regarded as DJI could and would go so long to update an application necessary to use their product.
2022-8-24
Use props
djiuser_Oe9SjOQi9TsF
New

France

Pomfus Posted at 5-8 21:24
Response i got from DJI

Thanks for contacting DJI technical support.

I have done all that on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra but it still does'nt work for my Mavic Air .
Incredible that a world company like DJI is unable to provide its customers with a reliable basic solution to run its products !
I was planning to move to the new DJI Avata but noway I will trust that brand anymore.
2022-8-27
Use props
Marco899
lvl.3

Netherlands

Hello DJI, when is there an update or workaround for this? No image when I move the drone when I started up DJI GO 4 on the S22 ultra.
2022-8-28
Use props
Straight Up Photography
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100948 ft
United States

I am having this problem as well.  My s22 ultra was working fine, then started crashing.  Now it won't even connect to Go4 app. I bought a new phone this size to use while flying, now I don't know what I'm gonna do!
2022-9-2
Use props
Skelator
lvl.2
Flight distance : 420062 ft
United States

is there not a fix for this yet? I've had the s22 ultra since it came out and have had to revert to a old s9 with a broken screen to fly my drone.
The Mavic 3 looks awesome but, I can't see spending anymore money with a company who has still yet to fix a issue with such a popular device!!!
2022-9-5
Use props
fans599d5b43
New
Flight distance : 95843 ft
Germany

Same Here with Mavic2 Pro and S22+ with GO4App.
Please fix!!!
2022-10-3
Use props
jasiu9999
lvl.1

Poland

Same problem here. Galaxy s22 Ultra + Mavic 2 Pro + DJI Go 4 = no live picture from the drone. However, I'm able to fly the drone, so the "flight signal" works fine.
2022-10-10
Use props
rarevfx_official
lvl.4
Flight distance : 387562 ft
Germany

Same here!

Ive tested the latest version from the Website with my Exynos S22 Ultra - no image transmission.

Did the same with the S21 Ultra and it worked without issues.

@DJI PLEASE FIX YOUR SOFTWARE!
2022-10-10
Use props
djiuser_eWAjwEgdu6EC
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Today I purchased a DJI MAVIC 2 Pro off eBay (18/10/2022) due to being 64 years old and disabled. Drones was going to be my new hobby! Found out that my drone is useless due to owning a Samsung S22 Ultra which does not work with the DJI Go 4 app! Even the app from the DJI website! DJI are taking the p**s out of us all that have older drones with new phones. DJI are money grabbing t***s!! I've paid £600 for nothing!! THANK YOU DJI

DJI WILL NOT LISTEN OR CARE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE ISSUE!!

DJI GET SOME MORALS!! YOU HAVE MADE HUGE MONEY OUT OF UKRAINE? BUT CANT UPDATE YOUR APP!! DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR!!  
2022-10-18
Use props
djiuser_eWAjwEgdu6EC
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Skelator Posted at 9-5 19:18
is there not a fix for this yet? I've had the s22 ultra since it came out and have had to revert to a old s9 with a broken screen to fly my drone.
The Mavic 3 looks awesome but, I can't see spending anymore money with a company who has still yet to fix a issue with such a popular device!!!

DJI HAVE MADE SO MUCH MONEY OUT OF UKRAINE BUT CANT UPDATE AN APP!! DO THEY CARE, NO!!!
2022-10-18
Use props
djiuser_eWAjwEgdu6EC
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Straight Up Photography Posted at 9-2 01:45
I am having this problem as well.  My s22 ultra was working fine, then started crashing.  Now it won't even connect to Go4 app. I bought a new phone this size to use while flying, now I don't know what I'm gonna do!

DJI ARE MAKING SO MUCH MONEY OUT OF UKRAINE!! THEY ARE HAPPY!! DO YOU THINK THEY CARE ABOUT US? NO THEY DO NOT!! ALL THAT MONEY AND CANT UPDATE THEIR OWN APP!! DISGUSTING!!
2022-10-18
Use props
MavicAirBoy0452
New

United Kingdom

Hi All,
New to the forum and having just got a second hand Mavic Air was like everyone else desperate for a solution to fly with my S22 Ultra so here is what I've found.

1. Install Go4 V4.352 using APK from DJI Download Center
2. Once installed don't open it but instead go into App Settings in the Android Menu allow every permission
3. Connect to Phone using port on bottom of Remote (so USB > USB-C)

In this configuration everything seems to work, and while not ideal having a long cable connected to the Phone while its held in the clamp, for me it's better than either not being able to fly at all, or having to carry on old Phone around just for the Mavic.

Step 2 might not necessarily be required and you may find that you can just install and open the App as normal granting the permissions when prompted, but for me its working and I'm not risking breaking it to experiment.

Hope this workaround helps a few people out until DJI finally addresses this and get it working on the port on the side of the controller with the RC cable as intended
2022-11-1
Use props
emizv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3360 ft
Spain

Fixed today all problems in my galaxy s22+ with Samsung update Android 13 + Last go 4 version from dji download centre
2022-11-12
Use props
fans16d0db4c
New

Norway

emizv Posted at 2022-11-12 04:20
Fixed today all problems in my galaxy s22+ with Samsung update Android 13 + Last go 4 version from dji download centre

Any solution to this?
I am on vacation, and tried to install the Dji go4 on my s22, but the app does NOT install.

The dji fly app work, but it does NOT have Mavic 2 pro on the list.

WTF Is going on DJI???

This is insane, never again will I ever buy something New from Dji.

2023-6-24
Use props
djiuser_hQYGsZtdwlWF
New

Guadeloupe

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-2-28 20:16
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Please download the latest version of DJI Go 4 from our official website to check if the problem persists. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4

Pareil !!!!!
2023-7-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_hQYGsZtdwlWF. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We are working to make your device to be compatible with Go 4 app. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure the usage stability.
If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2023-8-5
Use props
fans1bfaa036
lvl.1
United States

So, Dec 3, 2023. Remote id update came through for the M2P. Great. Installed it and my Crystal Sky system wouldn't work. Oh, not updateable. So,$1k CS is a F--- brick! OK, I'll use my Galaxy S22 Ultra. Oh, that's unfortunate.  That doesn't work either. So, kind of hard to have any faith in DJI. I've been a faithful user for 10 years now. Thanks for nothing.
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans1bfaa036 Posted at 12-3 18:05
So, Dec 3, 2023. Remote id update came through for the M2P. Great. Installed it and my Crystal Sky system wouldn't work. Oh, not updateable. So,$1k CS is a F--- brick! OK, I'll use my Galaxy S22 Ultra. Oh, that's unfortunate.  That doesn't work either. So, kind of hard to have any faith in DJI. I've been a faithful user for 10 years now. Thanks for nothing.

Hello, there. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience regarding this matter. You may update the DJI GO 4 app version on your Crystal by going to the DJI download center using the built-in browser app. As for the Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra, may we confirm the specific problem you encountered? Please visit the official website to get the latest version via this link. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2023-12-4
Use props
Jah Bless
lvl.1

Netherlands

Ik heb een Oppo uit 2023 maar als ik vlieg krijg ik haperend beeld en zwart ff en dan komt de beeld terug .weer iemand hoe of wat?? Heb phantom4 pro obsidian??
3-9 14:07
Use props
djiuser_EuFMArAPGCA1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32664 ft
Italy

io ho un samsung s24 e la connessione video con mavic2 pro è ad intermittenza e avvolte scompare
4-11 07:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules