Mavic 2 Pro Calibration stops at 20%
647 5 2022-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drowles
lvl.1
United States

Hi all - I'm working with a Mavic 2 Pro (and an Iphone 6S) and trying to calibrate the gimbal.
Every time I do it I get to 20% and it sticks there.
Now I'm getting a "Mag interference" message and it says to "check app" but I've updated the app.

Anyone else dealt with this issue?

Thanks much,
Donny
2022-2-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-3-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to calibrate the gimbal in an open space without any metal or possible interference to see if the issue persists? In addition, may I please ask if the drone experience a hard landing? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-3-1
Use props
drowles
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-1 04:15
Hello, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to calibrate the gimbal in an open space without any metal or possible interference to see if the issue persists? In addition, may I please ask if the drone experience a hard landing? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks much - I reposted.
2022-3-1
Use props
drowles
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-1 04:15

I'm calibrating it in an office - will it not work there? I have not had any hard landings.
2022-3-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

drowles Posted at 3-1 05:33
I'm calibrating it in an office - will it not work there? I have not had any hard landings.

Please try in an open area then check if the issue persists. Keep us posted
2022-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules