DJI GO app not working, resetting (all DJI apps??)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigSteel
lvl.1

South Korea

So over the last week or so, all my DJI apps seem to be deciding not to work.
First the Ronin app I use for my RS2, and now the GO app for my Inspire 1 with X5R.
First, upon trying to open the app, it would say there was an error (Samsung Galaxy S20+/Android 12), ask me to clear the cache, but then still not open.
And a reinstall from the Play Store didn't help either.
Installing the sdk file from the DJI side allows me to use the app, but everytime I open it, it's like I'm using it for the first time! I've got to set permissions and log in, which isn't fun if I'm in a place with no internet access.
What's happening to the DJI apps?? I know the Fly app has to be installed via sdk from the DJI page and isn't on the Play Store, but now are they all going in that direction?
Anyone else having similar issues?
2022-2-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different mobile device to see if the issue persists? It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not compatible with the DJI Go app and this might be the reason for the issue. Please refer to the image below for the compatible mobile devices for the DJI Go app. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2022-2-28
Use props
BigSteel
lvl.1

South Korea

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-28 22:29
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different mobile device to see if the issue persists? It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not compatible with the DJI Go app and this might be the reason for the issue. Please refer to the image below for the compatible mobile devices for the DJI Go app. Thank you for your understanding and support.

[view_image]

I tried it with my old Nexus 5, as well as a 2020 iPad pro, and it does work. Tried reinstalling from the Play Store and from the DJI store, but the results in my S20+ are the same - asking me to log in every time. So it seems like it's a problem with Android 12 and the original DJI Go app.
2022-3-1
Use props
djiuser_C92KA9FCJrb7
New

United States

The app won't work on any of my devices. I tried to download the Mimo APK but it says site can't be reached.
2022-3-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

BigSteel Posted at 3-1 16:24
I tried it with my old Nexus 5, as well as a 2020 iPad pro, and it does work. Tried reinstalling from the Play Store and from the DJI store, but the results in my S20+ are the same - asking me to log in every time. So it seems like it's a problem with Android 12 and the original DJI Go app.

Thank you for your response. Kindly please try to use a mobile device that has a much lower version than your Android 12 devices then check if the issue persists. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-3-4
Use props
Christopher Harmon
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-4 04:08
Thank you for your response. Kindly please try to use a mobile device that has a much lower version than your Android 12 devices then check if the issue persists. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I shouldn't have to use another device, i have a 1200 paper weight because you don't keep up on the apps. If recommend you fix it. I'm to the point of contacting the BBB. Crappy customer service and poor product managing. Update crap and keep it current, I'll never buy another dji product in my life time nor will i recommend it to anyone else.
2022-5-29
Use props
fans749a3fdc
New

France

[view_image]

I use android and I'm in the exact same situation as you are. I'll stop using my DJI products if I can't fix that. my DJi apps reinitilize every time I use them, that is extremely frustrating since I then can't use the apps in place I have no internet signal.
2022-6-1
Use props
guto700
New
Flight distance : 42543 ft
United States

[view_image]

I have a galaxy note 20 and there is no way to reduce the version. These app was working 15 days ago.
Now I'm in the middle of a job that I need to use two Osmo Pro and a Phantom 3 Pro and an Inspire, not to mention Ronin, but this one already replaces one from another brand.
This is simply unacceptable, who is going to cover my loss of money? My client's trust is worse...
2022-8-18
Use props
usere198996dc8
New
Flight distance : 230 ft
United Kingdom

The same has happened to my inspire 1 v2 I've recently managed to buy 2 new batteries for it and my phantom 3 Pro same problem I went to the field and they where both useless I spent yonks at the field trying to sort it came home completely fed up I tried at home  but they are presently useless I don't know what's going on why is DJI not helping us I'm gutted.
2022-10-30
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

You're not alone!
2022-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules