Security drone and charging
923 8 2022-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

Hi
Is there any plan for consumer done security area? I mean auto drone that can view home land area and back to the base for auto charge like vacuum cleaners and then use shedule flight
2022-3-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are requesting a feature for your drone or inquiring about a drone that can perform the said feature above? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-3-1
Use props
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-1 03:10
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are requesting a feature for your drone or inquiring about a drone that can perform the said feature above? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
Hi, thanks. I think about something new, cos propably there is no option to add auto charging to existing drones. But propably in the future. What i imagine is that drone start on shedules or alarm , make a waypoint or manual flight around the house and back automaticaly for auto charge. Like Vacuum cleaner. And you can observe remotely your flight. Something like security camera but flying. DJI FS ( flying security ) can be great. Imagine few drones around your land and inspecting with live stream.
2022-3-1
Use props
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

Just need Ir cam, low light cam, waterproof and  good battery and tracking. And of course some.charge.landing box
2022-3-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MARTINEZX Posted at 3-1 05:12
Hi, thanks. I think about something new, cos propably there is no option to add auto charging to existing drones. But propably in the future. What i imagine is that drone start on shedules or alarm , make a waypoint or manual flight around the house and back automaticaly for auto charge. Like Vacuum cleaner. And you can observe remotely your flight. Something like security camera but flying. DJI FS ( flying security ) can be great. Imagine few drones around your land and inspecting with live stream.

Thank you for your response. I take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-3-3
Use props
ZenaDrone
lvl.1

Pakistan

Drones provide many valuable features and functions that society can benefit from. However, unlawful individuals also use drones to create havoc in other people’s lives. Therefore, the need for more innovative counter protective and [https://www.zenadrone.com/preventive drone technology[/url] must evolve.
2022-3-8
Use props
ameliawilson
New

Pakistan

This idea is very interesting and unique nowadays I am using camera monitoring services but this idea is too good.
2023-2-27
Use props
Mark7841
lvl.2
Flight distance : 352792 ft
  • >>>
United States

The M30T plus the dock can already do this.
2023-2-28
Use props
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

Mark7841 Posted at 2-28 11:16
The M30T plus the dock can already do this.
But it is big and cost are high.
I think about some like mini 2 or air 1 with charging pad landing. You can put the pad under roof ( or some waterproof box?) and small drones can work depend on weather condition and shedules. For example 2 or more  drones flying around your house area at shedule time with some flying rules like map or programmed like Tello "move 100m straight, turn left" with live streaming or timelapse. Btw is saw idea charging on fly video few months ago
2023-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules