Air 2S Time Delay Shutter Release
2917 4 2022-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb1339db0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6778 ft
United States

I'm a new drone owner (Air 2S) so please forgive me if this has been asked/answered. I did search the forum extensively before posting. I have a lot of experience with technology and photography, but I can't seem to figure out how to set the still camera to take photos at intervals or with a delay. I want to be able to take aerial selfies/us-ies without every pic showing the controller in my hands. I know it's possible to take a timelapse/hyperlapse, and it's probably possible to extract stills from that, but isn't it possible to just set the camera to take a picture in 5 seconds, or take a series of still photos 2 seconds apart? Additionally it would be nice if the controller made an alert beep an instant before the shutter or, even better, if you could make the landing light flash to indicate the shutter was about to fire.
2022-3-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You want the Self Timer function - Around 4:45 its shown here -
2022-3-2
Use props
rhduggan
lvl.1
United States

@DAFlys Thanks! I need to power up again. I certainly didn't see that in my interface!
2022-3-2
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

2022-3-9
Use props
rhduggan
lvl.1
United States

I did go back and find it and don't know how I missed it. It's really great that it just keeps taking pics at the interval you set until you hit the shutter button again. I'm having lots of fun with my new Air 2S!
2022-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules