Download link problems
1714 8 2022-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StargazerSteve
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55696 ft
United States

The link is either bad or the page is broken. Is there another way to download the DJI Fly app for my Pixel 6Pro?

So incredibly frustrating...
2022-3-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there StargazerSteve. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-3-1
Use props
StargazerSteve
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-1 21:13
Hello there StargazerSteve. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for your response. However, not only do I get a "This site can't be reached" error when I attempt to download, I can't get the old app to open on my Pixel 6 Pro, so I can't back up anything.
Screenshot_20220302-090104.png
2022-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

StargazerSteve Posted at 3-2 08:06
Thank you for your response. However, not only do I get a "This site can't be reached" error when I attempt to download, I can't get the old app to open on my Pixel 6 Pro, so I can't back up anything.

Hi there StargazerSteve. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persists. Upon checking the mobile device ( Pixel 6 Pro ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Pixel 6 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. Thank you.
2022-3-3
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

StargazerSteve Posted at 3-2 08:06
Thank you for your response. However, not only do I get a "This site can't be reached" error when I attempt to download, I can't get the old app to open on my Pixel 6 Pro, so I can't back up anything.

As an alternative to DJI's download site, the YouTube channel "GAVINHR" maintains current and past apks on Google Drive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... pW_LB7UDL6GevH4WVg5
2022-3-4
Use props
StargazerSteve
lvl.1
United States

So your answer is to buy a different device? Perhaps you should extend my protection plan to cover the time period I am unable to fly due to your inability to keep up with Android and device updates? It's not like I'm the first customer to experience this issue.
2022-3-4
Use props
StargazerSteve
lvl.1
United States

Pappy3 Posted at 3-4 09:19
As an alternative to DJI's download site, the YouTube channel "GAVINHR" maintains current and past apks on Google Drive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1No6Y6900jugASpW_LB7UDL6GevH4WVg5

Thanks Pappy3. Really wish I hadn't dropped my Pixel 4.
2022-3-4
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, I just went over the DJI torture misinformation, so simple...why they don't state that the Android file CANNOT BE DOWNLOADED like any other App...and you will need to get another App to be able to download the DJI  download files ( not an App) .

Get this App -  Cx File Explorer

Download the DJI link, and open with CxFile Explorer...it will them download the DJI files and the  App will show up!!

I Downloaded on a Samsung S8+, Samsung S20 Ultra and Samsung S22 Ultra......work on all 3  

Now it you want to verify first if your Processor will be compatible, download the App called CPU-Z......that will tell you everything about your cell

The S8+ and S20 Ultra has the Snapdragon Processor which is compatible with DJI App....the G22 Ultra has a ARM Oxd 46/47/48 Processor which also worked with DJI App

Took me hours of googling to find out, why DJI don't make easy to users is mind boggling

Hope that helps!
2022-3-4
Use props
StargazerSteve
lvl.1
United States

HDPS Posted at 3-4 21:09
Yes, I just went over the DJI torture misinformation, so simple...why they don't state that the Android file CANNOT BE DOWNLOADED like any other App...and you will need to get another App to be able to download the DJI  download files ( not an App) .

Get this App -  Cx File Explorer

Thanks! I'll try that today.
2022-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules