780 3 2022-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cyberherbalist
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34160 ft
United Kingdom

Greetings!

I managed to get my Mini 2 stuck up a tree. It is very high off the ground and I don't think I'm going to be able to get it down in one piece. For one thing it has been raining for the past few days and the drone's internals may be water-damaged even if I manage to recover it.

Anyway, I'm trying to see if I can buy a replacement, meaning just the drone and a battery. I have the FlyMore combo, so I already have 2 spare batteries and a controller. How can I buy the drone + battery only? I don't see the option anywhere in the DJI store, but maybe I just don't know where to look?

Can someone help me out with this information?

Thanks!
2022-3-1
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try something like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1845269 ... hqty=1&isGTR=1#shId
They ship to the UK for $21 US. Not sure about import charges though. Buy another battery elsewhere.
I bought a new drone (A2s) from this seller this way with no issues.

2022-3-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cyberherbalist. I am sorry to read and to know about your DJI Mini 2 and thank you for reaching out. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those DJI Products that you need are available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2022-3-1
Use props
Cyberherbalist
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34160 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks to the two who have responded so far! Both posts contain great information.

Just as an update, I was finally able to get back to the tree where the drone got caught, and it was no longer up there. Apparently, it had finally fallen to the ground onto the road, and got run over by a vehicle. Evidence: a couple of prop blades lying on the street. R.I.P. my faithful Mini 2 companion!
2022-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules