826 18 2022-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Appears new spammers have arrived on the forum.  As your time permits please check out the below links and take action as you deem appropriate.  Thanks.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=260750

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline

2022-3-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi DowntownRDB. Thank you for your time in bringing this to us. Rest assured that we'll check and review the following threads and deal with them accordingly. Thank you.
2022-3-1
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

spam is overbooking the Forum ....... spam is still there ...... in every post .....
2022-3-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

JetSam Posted at 3-2 09:39
spam is overbooking the Forum ....... spam is still there ...... in every post .....

I was a forum moderator for a large forum in the past and I can tell you it is impossible to not only stop every spammer but to find every spam post in every thread is impossible.  

I try to help the DJI Mods out by pointing out Spam threads.  
2022-3-2
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

The proof
2022-3-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

JetSam Posted at 3-2 10:10
i was op in Irc Mirc Mindforge Org ( Emule ) English and spanish official rooms

Very nice.  
2022-3-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

JetSam Posted at 3-2 10:11
I contact them constantly ..... directly via Pm ..... and they dont do nothing .....

I'm pretty sure the "Report" tab doesn't work.  The Mods usually react really quick to New Spam threads in the Service/Forum Issue area.
2022-3-2
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-2 11:06
I'm pretty sure the "Report" tab doesn't work.  The Mods usually react really quick to New Spam threads in the Service/Forum Issue area.

I'm pretty sure the "Report" tab doesn't work.  ... spot On
2022-3-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

JetSam Posted at 3-2 09:39

Hi JetSam. I'm sorry to read about the feedback you've shared. Please be advised that the spam post mentioned on this thread was already removed and we have sent a notice to the users regarding the violation and rules of the DJI Forum. You may kindly PM me for the concern with the other spam post you've encountered. Thank you for your support.
2022-3-2
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

They react with excellent speed when creating a new thread at the Forum issues section about the offending thread/messages, but don't seem to react to the Report function used at the bottom right of the message. My guess is either it is somehow broken or they somehow miss those reports.

Best to put those threads at the forementioned section.
2022-3-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

HGDC84 Posted at 3-2 13:02
They react with excellent speed when creating a new thread at the Forum issues section about the offending thread/messages, but don't seem to react to the Report function used at the bottom right of the message. My guess is either it is somehow broken or they somehow miss those reports.

Hello, there. Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded it to our engineers for optimization. Thank you for your support.
2022-3-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 3-2 13:02

Sure would be nice if they fixed the report function.  All in all, once reported I feel the Admins do a great job.  
2022-3-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-3 03:34
Sure would be nice if they fixed the report function.  All in all, once reported I feel the Admins do a great job.

Thanks for your feedback, DowntownRDB. We appreciate your great support.
2022-3-3
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Thor Posted at 3-3 01:32
Hello, there. Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded it to our engineers for optimization. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for your reply and acknowledgement. We are thankful for your activity and fast response time when posting threads at the Forum Issues section, and we will be very grateful when we will see that the Report function will work as we hope. Have a nice weekend :-)
2022-3-4
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-3 03:34
Sure would be nice if they fixed the report function.  All in all, once reported I feel the Admins do a great job.

Yes, they must be applauded for their hard efforts and prompt response when they receive the reports by new threads. So thumbs up for them
2022-3-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-3 07:35
Thanks for your feedback, DowntownRDB. We appreciate your great support.

You're very welcome Diana.  As always, I appreciate your continued assistance and superb support.    
2022-3-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 3-4 04:42
Yes, they must be applauded for their hard efforts and prompt response when they receive the reports by new threads. So thumbs up for them

Agree 100%.    Not the easiest job to do by far.  
2022-3-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

HGDC84 Posted at 3-4 04:39
Thanks for your reply and acknowledgement. We are thankful for your activity and fast response time when posting threads at the Forum Issues section, and we will be very grateful when we will see that the Report function will work as we hope. Have a nice weekend :-)

Thanks for your reply. We appreciate your valued suggestions. We still have much to learn, we will keep moving forward and provide a more professional and efficient service to our customers. For your advice, we have forwarded it to the proper team, hope it will be improved in the future. Thanks for your support and suggestion.
2022-3-5
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Thor Posted at 3-5 22:16
Thanks for your reply. We appreciate your valued suggestions. We still have much to learn, we will keep moving forward and provide a more professional and efficient service to our customers. For your advice, we have forwarded it to the proper team, hope it will be improved in the future. Thanks for your support and suggestion.

Thank you for the reply, I understand we are all human after all and can't always get everything right but have the possibility to learn and get better. And I am happy with the things you have gotten right as of now. Keep up the good work! :-)
2022-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules