Font, icons size too small
636 3 2022-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maine
lvl.1

United States

Any way to enlarge the icons and fonts in the dji5 app? They're so small. I don't want to pull out my reading glasses when I'm filming. I don't need reading glasses for any other apps.
2022-3-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Maine. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please on your DJI OM5? Thank you.
2022-3-1
Use props
djiuser_uzKbdWx8Z9ON
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-3-1 21:27
Hello there Maine. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please on your DJI OM5? Thank you.

I agree that the text size is too small.  The other graphics/icons in the app are also too small and faint.  Please consider improving visibility.  

Thanks!  

Devices: iPhone 13 Pro, DJI Osmo 3
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_uzKbdWx8Z9ON Posted at 6-19 20:54
I agree that the text size is too small.  The other graphics/icons in the app are also too small and faint.  Please consider improving visibility.  

Thanks!  

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules