587 1 2022-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
papa_uwe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1395984 ft
Germany

Hi,
When I clamp my Xiaomi Mi9 T Pro to my OM3 and balance it correctly, one of the clamps exactly presses the On/Off button of the phone. This makes it impossible to balance the phone correctly - or I'll get into a boot loop...
I have a silicone cover on the phone. If I'd take that off, it would probably work - but that'd be too much fuzzing around vefore I' m ready to shoot.
Is there any practical solution or has someone solved a similar issue?
I already thought of putting some kind of spacer in there, but there's no apparent, non-destructive way to fix it to he gimbal. Any ideas? Any help appreciated...
Regards,
Uwe.
2022-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Uwe. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device (  Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro ) that you are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. But however, since it's not yet optimized and tested with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf ). Thank you.
2022-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules