Adjustable forward speed limit for Mini 2.
1857 6 2022-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JacktheRipper
lvl.2

United States

As a newbie, I was having trouble flying too fast in the forward direction even in Cine mode, which limits at 6 m/sec. So I designed and 3d printed an adjustable stick stop for the right stick. I now can use the green knob to dial back the max speed while flying, if I need it. The rest of the black part of the 3d print is a lanyard support I designed for flying with my iPad. The arm to the left reaches out and up to the center of mass center of the RC+iPad, for a nice balance. The other lanyard hole is for use when I'm flying with my iPhone. Just an FYI for you out there.
IMG_1265_edited-1.jpg
2022-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JacktheRipper. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this accessory that you have created for your DJI Mini 2 remote controller. Nicely done and keep flying.
2022-3-2
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

2022-3-8
Use props
mark117h
Second Officer
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

That is quite awesome jacktheripper
2022-3-28
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

That's a very nice patent.
2022-3-30
Use props
JacktheRipper
lvl.2

United States

Latest version with cruise control latch! Just flip it up and latch to maintain a steady, slow flight forward, while still having other axis for steering. Pops open with forefinger.
IMG_1284_edited-1.jpg
2022-4-1
Use props
Wilfried5719
lvl.3
Flight distance : 105285 ft
Portugal

I totally agree with you concerning the far to high cinema-speed. Some two months ago adjustable speedcurves showed up in the app, but unfortunately not for cinema, so not where one needs them. For those who are not able to have an addon like you created the tip is to fly without the joysticks. That will bring you a much better control. Although it does not solve the real problem.  
2022-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules