DJI Forum User Name Change
11084 16 2022-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_AZTTRFwPJC6h
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22837100 ft
Jamaica

How do I go about changing my username from those random letters and numbers?
2022-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You can change your DJI Forum username in your personal homepage settings. Go to settings and from there you will be able to set new username and your avatar as well. Should you have further inquiries, kindly please let us know we are here to assists. Thank you.
2022-3-2
Use props
Kryztov Pilot Pal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22837100 ft
Jamaica

Ok seen.  The settings option does not show in the DJI Fly App on my phone. I only saw it when I went into the Forum using by Web Browser. Thank you for the guidance.
2022-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Kryztov Pilot Pal Posted at 3-2 23:01
Ok seen.  The settings option does not show in the DJI Fly App on my phone. I only saw it when I went into the Forum using by Web Browser. Thank you for the guidance.

Hi there Kryztov Pilot Pal. you are very much welcome and thank you for the given update. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI. We are all here to assist you. Thank you.
2022-3-2
Use props
djiuser_Ma0PEc04tl2v
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 20:07
Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You can change your DJI Forum username in your personal homepage settings. Go to settings and from there you will be able to set new username and your avatar as well. Should you have further inquiries, kindly please let us know we are here to assists. Thank you.

It continues to tell me to check network everytime i add a photo or change user name.
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_Ma0PEc04tl2v Posted at 10-21 14:28
It continues to tell me to check network everytime i add a photo or change user name.

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a screenshot of the page for us to be able to see and can assist you on this matter. Thank you.
2022-10-23
Use props
djiuser_9b0jStBfCBJi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32835 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 20:07

This isn't an option for me and I'm not sure why, any ideas?
2022-12-1
Use props
djiuser_9b0jStBfCBJi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32835 ft
United States

djiuser_9b0jStBfCBJi Posted at 12-1 18:35
This isn't an option for me and I'm not sure why, any ideas?

I think I figured it out, it's it mobile friendly, have to use a desktop browser.
2022-12-1
Use props
king_johnny_the1st
New
Slovakia

Hello, I have the same issue, I want to change my name in DJI Fly app on RC controller, or my mobile app, but it always says Failed to save user information. Please check your network connection. Obviously I am connected to working wifi. I managed to change my username here on the forum, but in app it still shows "djiuser......"
2023-3-2
Use props
Jake Andrew
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

You can edit that in your profile page.
2023-3-7
Use props
Saidrik
New
France

Bonjour,

J'ai réussi à changer mon nom et mon avatar mais uniquement avec mon laptop (PC)

Flysafe
2023-3-11
Use props
djiuser_UiSBWXb0xnU3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2451972 ft

Philippines

mine says unable to change check network connectiok
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_UiSBWXb0xnU3 Posted at 6-2 13:49
mine says unable to change check network connectiok

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Are you trying to update it from the Forum website or the DJI Fly app? We'll be waiting for your confirmation.
2023-6-2
Use props
Marko Jaumlrvensivu
lvl.1

Finland

I also try change username at the app and its not working. And here in the forum i don't find any settings where i can do that.
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Marko Jaumlrvensivu Posted at 6-3 10:54
I also try change username at the app and its not working. And here in the forum i don't find any settings where i can do that.

Hi there. Apologies. You can change your user name in your settings under your personal homepage section. Hope this helps.
2023-6-3
Use props
djiuser_318jk3DSNyxP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221886 ft
Indonesia

Hello everyone. I also have the same problem of not being able to change my username/avatar for the forum. Clicking on my homepage doesn't let me do anything to my username. Clicking on the username/avatar itself doesn't do anything. I'm accessing this forum with my phone's browser. Do i need to do this from my computer, perhaps?

Thanks in advance!
2023-9-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_318jk3DSNyxP Posted at 9-17 03:38
Hello everyone. I also have the same problem of not being able to change my username/avatar for the forum. Clicking on my homepage doesn't let me do anything to my username. Clicking on the username/avatar itself doesn't do anything. I'm accessing this forum with my phone's browser. Do i need to do this from my computer, perhaps?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, djiuser_318jk3DSNyxP. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you need to do it on a computer browser for the settings to come up. Hope this helps. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
2023-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules