Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Forum User Name Change
1950 7 3-2 14:51
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_AZTTRFwPJC6h
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6509137 ft
Jamaica

How do I go about changing my username from those random letters and numbers?
3-2 14:51
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You can change your DJI Forum username in your personal homepage settings. Go to settings and from there you will be able to set new username and your avatar as well. Should you have further inquiries, kindly please let us know we are here to assists. Thank you.
3-2 20:07
Use props
Kryztov Pilot Pal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6509137 ft
Jamaica

Ok seen.  The settings option does not show in the DJI Fly App on my phone. I only saw it when I went into the Forum using by Web Browser. Thank you for the guidance.
3-2 23:01
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Kryztov Pilot Pal Posted at 3-2 23:01
Ok seen.  The settings option does not show in the DJI Fly App on my phone. I only saw it when I went into the Forum using by Web Browser. Thank you for the guidance.

Hi there Kryztov Pilot Pal. you are very much welcome and thank you for the given update. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI. We are all here to assist you. Thank you.
3-2 23:15
Use props
djiuser_Ma0PEc04tl2v
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 20:07
Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You can change your DJI Forum username in your personal homepage settings. Go to settings and from there you will be able to set new username and your avatar as well. Should you have further inquiries, kindly please let us know we are here to assists. Thank you.

It continues to tell me to check network everytime i add a photo or change user name.
10-21 14:28
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

djiuser_Ma0PEc04tl2v Posted at 10-21 14:28
It continues to tell me to check network everytime i add a photo or change user name.

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a screenshot of the page for us to be able to see and can assist you on this matter. Thank you.
10-23 21:24
Use props
djiuser_9b0jStBfCBJi
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 20:07

This isn't an option for me and I'm not sure why, any ideas?
12-1 18:35
Use props
djiuser_9b0jStBfCBJi
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_9b0jStBfCBJi Posted at 12-1 18:35
This isn't an option for me and I'm not sure why, any ideas?

I think I figured it out, it's it mobile friendly, have to use a desktop browser.
12-1 18:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules