Lost drone download file problems
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Navigator54
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6768 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, Very much new to flying drones, and I managed to lose my Air 2S in the Spey.  The last video shows it going into water on the “find my drone” app, but I can find no way to save this file or download it for the insurance company.
Any suggestions for this?
All help gratefully received

Kind regards,

Mike
2022-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mike. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate incident happened and you have lost the said DJI Air 2S drone. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. If the DJI drone is still under the warranty period and it is evaluated as a non-pilot error, the warranty service will be provided. Again, I am sorry for your loss thank you.
2022-3-2
Use props
Navigator54
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6768 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 19:57
Hello there Mike. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate incident happened and you have lost the said DJI Air 2S drone. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. If the DJI drone is still under the warranty period and it is evaluated as a non-pilot error, the warranty service will be provided. Again, I am sorry for your loss thank you.

Hi, and thank you for the information.  Regrettably the drone is an irretrievable loss - it's under about 1.8 metres of very fast flowing river!  As such, it will not be where it entered the water, and will probably now be in the sea as the river flows so fast here.  It is a total loss in that respect.
I have the footage of it's last moments on my iPad, which clearly show it entering the water and being immediately submerged.
Thanks for the tip to contact the support team, hopefully they will be able to assist with the file download.

Many thanks

Mike
2022-3-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can you use the iPad screen recording feature to record it.
2022-3-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Navigator54 Posted at 3-2 23:08
Hi, and thank you for the information.  Regrettably the drone is an irretrievable loss - it's under about 1.8 metres of very fast flowing river!  As such, it will not be where it entered the water, and will probably now be in the sea as the river flows so fast here.  It is a total loss in that respect.
I have the footage of it's last moments on my iPad, which clearly show it entering the water and being immediately submerged.
Thanks for the tip to contact the support team, hopefully they will be able to assist with the file download.

Rest assured that we will do our best to help you out and provide the best solution to the above problems. If you have any doubts please do not hesitate to reach us. We'll be here for you.
2022-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Navigator54 Posted at 3-2 23:08
I have the footage of it's last moments on my iPad, which clearly show it entering the water and being immediately submerged.

Hi there Mike. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules