Jamaica

My DJI FPV does not appear in the Device Management
section of the DJI Fly App. My Mini_2 appears however. Is
there a problem?
2022-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kryztov Pilot Pal. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you rea using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-3-3
Use props
Kryztov Pilot Pal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22837100 ft
Jamaica

Hi. I use a Samsung Note 10+.
2022-3-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Kryztov Pilot Pal Posted at 3-3 01:07
Hi. I use a Samsung Note 10+.

Hi, there. Please follow the steps above to check whether the abnormality persists.
2022-3-3
Use props
fansb326352c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 291864 ft
Netherlands

I got the same issue.. tried the steps above but it’s not working for me. The Mini 3 Pro and the Avata are in device management, the FPV will only appear when turned on and connected.. how come?
I read it has something to do with the fact the FPV doesn't have Flyaway coverage so you cannot bind it to your account like the MAvic or Air for example, is this correct?
Like i said in the first place when the goggles are on and connected to my iPhone the FPV is on and the RC it will appear in device management, but it will not stay in device management like my Mini 3 Pro and Avata when i'm correct.
2023-5-21
Use props
Milan17977
lvl.2
Flight distance : 291864 ft
Netherlands

Anyone who can confirm what’s written above?☺️
2023-5-21
Use props
Dominik__W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1112218 ft
  • >>>
Poland

I have exactly the same. DJI FPV is visible in the My Devices section when it is turned on and the goggles are connected to the DJI Fly app
2023-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules