Japan: FCC or CE?
2675 6 2022-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paullb514
lvl.1

Japan

I live in Japan, I have Spark and the best I ever have really seen is about 350m in terms of transmission distnace using the controlller and the video starts breaking up and the Spark returns back home.

Is Japan set to CE for FCC? I checked the Wifi screen but I don't see any of the channels that other people show in their screenshots, hy is that?

FCC: 2 km; CE: 500 m; SRRC: 500 m; MIC: 500

IMG_7315.png

2022-3-3
Use props
Frunobulax
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12936 ft
United States

i believe in the United States FCC only, from what i have heard, even if you change from CE to FCC the satelites you connect to will change it back   , the wi fi graph is in there, maybe in advance. you should change ur SSID to something different, do not use the default
2022-3-3
Use props
paullb514
lvl.1

Japan

Frunobulax Posted at 3-3 06:04
i believe in the United States FCC only, from what i have heard, even if you change from CE to FCC the satelites you connect to will change it back   , the wi fi graph is in there, maybe in advance. you should change ur SSID to something different, do not use the default

Thanks for that. I'll change the SSID (good call)

The Wifi graph doesn't appear to be anywhere to be seen. When you say "in advanced" what does that mean, is there an option somewhere to turn on an "advanced view" or some such so I can see it?
2022-3-3
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

paullb514 Posted at 3-3 06:14
Thanks for that. I'll change the SSID (good call)

The Wifi graph doesn't appear to be anywhere to be seen. When you say "in advanced" what does that mean, is there an option somewhere to turn on an "advanced view" or some such so I can see it?

Hi Paul,

Have you watched this video?

Cheers,
Wolferl
2022-3-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there paullb514. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information.  May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist? Kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward your DJI Spark for optimal transmission. Thank you.

2022-3-4
Use props
paullb514
lvl.1

Japan

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-4 20:38
Hello there paullb514. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information.  May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist? Kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. In addition, please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward your DJI Spark for optimal transmission. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for the message I am using a iPhone 11 and I have confirmed that I have the latest version of the app so there isn't any need to uninstall and reinstall again.

What do I need to do to be able to see the 11/13 channel wifi details?
2022-3-6
Use props
paullb514
lvl.1

Japan

Wolferl Posted at 3-4 05:05
Hi Paul,

Have you watched this video?

Good video and I like the level of data.
(I'm on iPhone though)
2022-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules