Phantom 4 pro Gimbal ESC board calibration help
2240 2 2022-3-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adidrones
lvl.1

Romania

Hi to all of you, drone enthusiasts,

I come again here on the forum hoping that someone has experience with ESC Board calibration.
I have a P4PRO drone which has the so called "limp gimbal" sindrome and after we try everithing to correct it (gimbal calibration, imu calibration,firmware downgrade, firmware update, etc) we have come to the conclusion that the gimbal esc board is dead and needs replacement.

So, I bought one from ebay and replace it, but now we have another  problem: the camera is facing to the left about 45 degres. I noticed that the ebay seller posted on his page that the ESC board needs calibration after replacing.

So I come to you with the question, does anyone have an ideea of how this calibration is performed ?
We find some clues on github.com about the "dji-firmware-tools", and on another site: wiki.dji-rev.com about OGs Service Tool for Dji products

Does anyone try such calibration with some of these software ? Is this calibration need the specific software or is there any other procedure in order to complete it ?

Thank you in advance, any advice is welcomed, we are in a dead end wit this isue....
PS: This is the board responsable for "Limp Gimbal", which needs callibration after replacement, I talk about in my post:

2022-3-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there adidrones. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you rea having this issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-3-3
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

2022-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules