RSC2+fuji XT3
839 6 2022-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thomas4567
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi all,

I have recently bought a RSC2 and had some troubles in it....
I could only use the gimbal record bottom to take photo but cannot take videos. I change my camera setting to video mode before switching on the gimbal and other function but the video function work. I can change my aperture, shutter speed, and take PHOTO via the apps and on the gimbal, but cannot start the video with either the gimbal and phone... I also changed my '4K movie output' under 'movie setting' to SD:4K and HDMI:FHD.

It pretty sure the USB-C to USB-C cable should be working or else I can't take photo (from my Camera USB port to gimbal RSS/camera logo port)...What have I done wrong in the setting.

Many thanks in advance
2022-3-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Does the abnormality fix when you switch the camera to recording mode for video recording?
2022-3-4
Use props
thomas4567
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 3-4 02:41
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell us what type of camera you use? Does the abnormality fix when you switch the camera to recording mode for video recording?

I am using Fuji Xt3. Even I changed to video mode before switching on my camera and gimbal, the record button on the gimbal can only take photos
2022-3-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

thomas4567 Posted at 3-4 02:43
I am using Fuji Xt3. Even I changed to video mode before switching on my camera and gimbal, the record button on the gimbal can only take photos

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please film a video regarding the abnormality for us to do a double-check? You could upload them to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us.
2022-3-4
Use props
thomas4567
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 3-4 03:32
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please film a video regarding the abnormality for us to do a double-check? You could upload them to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zdjc0JMIxnWOnnkQQoZTgPYcw42oDu8P/view?usp=sharing

the raven eye was not on and the cable was not fully insert, so can just ignore the existence of raven eye. As you can see, I plug my usb c from camera to gimbal rss/camera port. It can  take photo, but not video (even I am in video mode)
2022-3-4
Use props
thomas4567
lvl.1
United Kingdom

ah ha I figure it out, just update ur camera to the latest firmware and it will do so
2022-3-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

thomas4567 Posted at 3-4 08:39
ah ha I figure it out, just update ur camera to the latest firmware and it will do so

Thanks for your update. We are glad to know that. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules