Repeatedly shutting down
1413 6 2022-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5b893f21
lvl.1

United States

I’ve had my osmo action since 2019 and its worked flawlessly. Was using Mimo the other night and was hit with an automatic firmware package which has since rendered the osmo useless. It simply turns on and resets every time then shuts down within 3-5secs. Anyone know what’s going on? Fix? Thank you.
2022-3-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-3-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

what firmware  were you on  before theupdate?
2022-3-4
Use props
fans5b893f21
lvl.1

United States

Fishycomics Posted at 3-4 13:08
what firmware  were you on  before theupdate?

Honestly have no idea, but can tell you I hadn’t updated it for at least 2 years bc I wasn’t using the app.
2022-3-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

fans5b893f21 Posted at 3-4 13:18
Honestly have no idea, but can tell you I hadn’t updated it for at least 2 years bc I wasn’t using the app.

did you have Hyperlapse? if so then you were with about fw 1.4 or so.
2022-3-4
Use props
fans5b893f21
lvl.1

United States

Fishycomics Posted at 3-4 15:58
did you have Hyperlapse? if so then you were with about fw 1.4 or so.

I believe I did, the x15. Either way it’s almost as if dji released malware to force me to buy the new action, which looks awful.
2022-3-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Firmwares can be loaded back, but you be asking how.  Since it was not DJI's fault when you  did not see the prompt. chat wit hDJI, and request an older version.
2022-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules