Remote control serial number
771 4 2022-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_yb2rpxRi66BF
lvl.1

Switzerland

I noticed that the printed serial number on the aircraft is not the same as the one shown to me in the Fly app.

In the Fly app, the serial number of the drone is the same as that of the remote control, can this be correct?
2022-3-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. The correct serial number for the aircraft is the one located on the drone itself and also it can be found on the actual box of the unit. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-3-5
Use props
djiuser_yb2rpxRi66BF
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-5 02:05
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. The correct serial number for the aircraft is the one located on the drone itself and also it can be found on the actual box of the unit. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Thanks, have since been in contact with support and it seems my problem is fixed. Unfortunately, the app still does not show the serial number, which is displayed in Goggle under about and which matches the imprint on the remote controller.Let's see the next time I need to unlock a geozone.
2022-3-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_yb2rpxRi66BF Posted at 3-6 01:01
Thanks, have since been in contact with support and it seems my problem is fixed. Unfortunately, the app still does not show the serial number, which is displayed in Goggle under about and which matches the imprint on the remote controller.Let's see the next time I need to unlock a geozone.

You are always welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-3-8
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

djiuser_yb2rpxRi66BF Posted at 3-6 01:01
Thanks, have since been in contact with support and it seems my problem is fixed. Unfortunately, the app still does not show the serial number, which is displayed in Goggle under about and which matches the imprint on the remote controller.Let's see the next time I need to unlock a geozone.

2022-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules