Error SD Card Phaton 3 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thiago Oliveira
lvl.1

Brazil

Dears, good morning.

My name is Thiago, I'm from Brazil and I have a Phathon 3 Pro.

After the last firmware upgrade, a series of instabilities appeared in the drone, the main one being that it does not recognize the SD card.

Can you help me?

abs!

2022-3-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Thiago. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Go application? In addition have you tried using a different suggested microSD card on your DJI Phantom 3 Pro for us to be able to isolate the issue. For reference I will post the specifications of suggested microSD card for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Thank you.

2022-3-4
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

2022-3-5
Use props
Thiago Oliveira
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-4 18:59
Hello there Thiago. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Go application? In addition have you tried using a different suggested microSD card on your DJI Phantom 3 Pro for us to be able to isolate the issue. For reference I will post the specifications of suggested microSD card for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Thank you.

[view_image]

"Invalid Card" message appears
2022-3-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Thiago. Thank you for the reply and for giving out this information. With regards to the said issue. Since you have tried different microSD cards and still having this issue. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules