Cache photos doesn't work
3532 6 2022-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_N7SpCOPspdjY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1632067 ft
Netherlands

I  use the DJI AIR2s and DJI FLy app (latest update) on my Android 12 phone Samsung A52s and during flied my videos are cached on the phone but the photos aren't cached.In the settings I put both on cache. Am I doing something wrong?
What is de file path in Android 12 for the caches files?
Thanks in advance
2022-3-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Theres a bug in the later fly apps where its not auto saving the images correctly.
2022-3-5
Use props
Joyphi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1632067 ft
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 3-5 01:20
Theres a bug in the later fly apps where its not auto saving the images correctly.

Thanks. I hope this will be corected!
Do you know the path to the cached files in android?
2022-3-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a recommended mobile device on the DJI Fly application to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung A52s ) that you want to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the DJI Fly application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A52s will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized for the DJI Fly application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-3-5
Use props
cems
New
Flight distance : 173143 ft
Brazil

Hi Stephen, I'm using a Samsung S'0+ and facinng the same issue.
Now I have a Mini 3 Pro, and doesn't work.
With my old Mini 2, it worked perfectly
I don't think it's a mobile device problem, I used the same S10+ with both drones
2022-7-5
Use props
djiuser_ETrVZlqVvxfR
New
Flight distance : 7927 ft
United States

Hey guys I have a question about the DJI fly app. I have a mini 2 and am having trouble. My photos and videos are saving to the as card and the app but also my phone. How do I stop the photos from saving to my phone? Is it in settings where I disable phot access or in the day app? I want to be able to send photos without enabling access to personal photos as well. How do I fix this?
2022-7-10
Use props
ReggieNoo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4977234 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-5 01:40
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a recommended mobile device on the DJI Fly application to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung A52s ) that you want to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the DJI Fly application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A52s will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized for the DJI Fly application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

I have a Samsung galaxy s10+ (dji recommended phone) with a mini 3 pro & it doesn't cash the photos to the phone.

I use to have an air which worked beautifully. Why isn't this working?
2022-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules