28110 71 2022-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cultfollower
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Pomfus Posted at 5-8 21:22
Response i got from DJI

Thanks for contacting DJI technical support.

Ive tried this unistalled several times and retried it and still nothing!

Samsung S22 Ultra (Exynos)
DJI Spark

Not been able to use the drone since the phone release date and feel really let down by DJI as this shouldnt happen in this day and age of product testing. What do I do with the drone now? do you offer a buy back scheme for all of us unable to use the devices?
2022-5-9
Use props
Fresko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50276 ft
Netherlands

Unbelievable that this problem is not solved. S22 is already out few months.

I cannot use it in 4K thats why i changed it from my mini 2

WHEN WILL THIS UPDATE BE AVAILABLE DJI> THIS SUCKS
2022-5-9
Use props
Fresko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50276 ft
Netherlands

Favinha Posted at 4-20 11:38
When you fix this? Is taking to long

Probably DJI dont care about customers. How can this take so long?
2022-5-9
Use props
Morgans
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Same here still not fixed and DJI not doing anything when they sell drones that cost thousands ! that is an outrageous scam
2022-5-16
Use props
Morgans
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-2 21:10
Hi there Galipec. Good day and thank you for these information. The mobile device Samsung A50 might be able to download the DJI Fly application but it may not be able to use all the functions of the DJI Fly application and there could also be an issue with compatibility in the future when using the mobile device of the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

HOW COME AFTER 3MONTHS YOU GUYS STILL HAVEN'T FIXED THIS ???
Your drones cost thousands and yet I'm left with a drone I can't used because YOU DON'T FIX YOUR APP ??
2022-5-16
Use props
Jermz
New
Flight distance : 15965 ft
United States

I recently had a need to break out the drone (DJI Mini 2), that last use was with an Iphone 11 pro.  I took advantage of the S22 Ultra promotion, and haven't looked back since.  I was frustrated to learn that the Google Playstore did not have a current / compatible version of the DJI Fly  app.  I turned to google, and stumbled here.  After reading the 44 posts prior, it was obvious that DJI has missed a mark here, along with whatever changes the playstore has, plus the complications of newer hardware being cranked out faster than the devs were able to keep up with.

Then i found someone above, mention they opened a ticket with DJI, and they turned them to a QR code.  After enabling "developer mode" on my android, then allowing my browser (DuckDuckGo), to download untrusted sources, then also asking the browser to execute said download.....things started to shape up correctly.

From my Samsung Ultra 22, I navigated to the DJI support section for my respective drone.  I chose downloads, and found the software most recent for it.  I was able to download the APK file, execute, and then log in.  Testing flight, I found no issues with 4k, 2k, 1080p, camera, or any situation.  

Hopefully this helps.
2022-5-20
Use props
Morgans
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Jermz Posted at 5-20 15:41
I recently had a need to break out the drone (DJI Mini 2), that last use was with an Iphone 11 pro.  I took advantage of the S22 Ultra promotion, and haven't looked back since.  I was frustrated to learn that the Google Playstore did not have a current / compatible version of the DJI Fly  app.  I turned to google, and stumbled here.  After reading the 44 posts prior, it was obvious that DJI has missed a mark here, along with whatever changes the playstore has, plus the complications of newer hardware being cranked out faster than the devs were able to keep up with.

Then i found someone above, mention they opened a ticket with DJI, and they turned them to a QR code.  After enabling "developer mode" on my android, then allowing my browser (DuckDuckGo), to download untrusted sources, then also asking the browser to execute said download.....things started to shape up correctly.

That's cause you are lucky to have the snapdragon version of s22. where everyone here having issue with the app (like myself) got the exynos version of s22
2022-5-21
Use props
djiuser_42vbzYBWs0mI
New

United Kingdom

can anyone help? i have a samsung s22ultra and  i was using my mavic 2 zoom today and yesterday fine but now whenever i try to load up dji fly it says device not supported. ive tried new cable
dji go4 wont even load
tried the same on my samsung s10 and still says device not supported
even tried my friends iphone 13 pro max and still saying device not supported dispite using it earlier today

i downloaded the apps from dji website
2022-5-22
Use props
djiuser_bydxikVFApvV
New

Iceland

are you going to fix the isue with the app for s22 or the drone is garbage now?
2022-5-26
Use props
fans7296a830
New
Flight distance : 84045 ft

Puerto Rico

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-5 01:45
Hello there manikqile. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S22 Ultra ) that you want to use on the DJI Go 4 application and on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for these DJI applications. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for these DJI applications for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S22 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application and on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized for both DJI applications we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application and DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) and for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). In addition, please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

When its going to update to use mini with s22?
2022-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans7296a830 Posted at 5-26 15:07
When its going to update to use mini with s22?

Hi there. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment, we do not have any information when will the Samsung S22 be compatible with the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application and with regards to this matter. Kindly please rest assured that support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues. Thank you.
2022-5-29
Use props
megistas
lvl.1

France

I have a Mavic Mini and I am having black screen issue with S22 Ultra (Snapdragon 8gen1) despite I am having live view with Note 10 Plus. Both devices are running Android 12. I tried DJI Fly 1.6.1, 1.6.2 (beta) and 1.6.4 but no luck.
2022-6-5
Use props
majorsterling
New
Flight distance : 260148 ft
United Kingdom

This sucks, DJI. I use this drone for my work. S22 Ultra isn't working with DJI Go 4. And still we hear nothing from you.
2022-6-13
Use props
majorsterling
New
Flight distance : 260148 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-29 20:07
Hi there. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment, we do not have any information when will the Samsung S22 be compatible with the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) application and with regards to this matter. Kindly please rest assured that support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues. Thank you.

This is not good enough and you are seriously damaging your reputation the longer this goes on. Some of us cannot work because of this.
2022-6-13
Use props
GRyan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32228 ft
United States

WOW!  After a brutal winter, a job change and a new phone (S22 Ultra) I finally got my drone back out and discovered I have a heaping mini POS.  Completely useless.  Reading all of the above I see DJI doesn't have much interest in solving it either.  I'm surprised, given the reputation of DJI as a world leader in the drone hobby.  As long as the ... sells I guess.
2022-6-14
Use props
kubla
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1923602 ft
United Kingdom

Hello there manikqile. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S22 Ultra ) that you want to use on the DJI Go 4 application and on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for these DJI applications. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for these DJI applications for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S22 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application and on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized for both DJI applications we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application and DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) and for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). In addition, please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

hi,  when will you be updating the app to support s22 ultra? I find it odd that you are not supporting from day 1 a flagship smartphone from one of the largest phone manufacturers.  your clientele buy top phones as they do top drones on the market.  please keep up with us if you want us to keep up with you.
thanks
2022-6-14
Use props
fansed1d287d
lvl.1
Greece

Hello. I hope you fix it soon!!! And please note that the same problem is also with the dji mimo!! This app is not working with the S22 ultra.

Thank you
2022-6-17
Use props
djiuser_N5oykApPJqNM
New

United States

This could be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever had to deal with. Buy a brand new DJI drone that states ITS ANDROID APPROVED and its NOT. Then I come hear a read 4 moths of posts stating this very issue that has yet to be addressed..UNREAL
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_N5oykApPJqNM
New

United States

This could be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever had to deal with. Buy a brand new DJI drone that states ITS ANDROID COMPATIBLE and its NOT. Then I come hear a read 4 months of posts stating this very issue that has yet to be addressed..UNREAL
2022-6-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansed1d287d Posted at 6-17 07:54
Hello. I hope you fix it soon!!! And please note that the same problem is also with the dji mimo!! This app is not working with the S22 ultra.

Thank you

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. Kindly please rest assured that support for additional mobile devices will be available as testing and development continues for the DJI Fly and DJI Mimo application. Thank you.
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_N5oykApPJqNM
New

United States

You've been saying this exact thing for close to three months. In the meantime your drones are paperweights
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 160285 ft
United Kingdom

To say this is shocking from DJI is an understatement
2022-6-27
Use props
djiuser_QCDKXG3VHwwv
New

United States

Dji go fly app is pure garbage and they know it. Look at the reviews on the go fly app and it's terrible ratings.  Dji should be ashamed and embarrassed by the way they have handled thier app problem.
2022-7-12
Use props
djiuser_IidNlr6E6czL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32024 ft
El Salvador

Hey there. For those having issues with this, I tried this possible solution:

Android 12 Users INSTALL THIS! DJI Fly App 1.5.1 (2025) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_-mOS24jHM

I have a Samsung S22 Normal with Android 12, this guy on the video got a previous versions files, so I tried with the 1.5.1 (2025) version and whola, no more black screen, I give a try to a fly and it worked so far, let's hope it won't give any troubles
2022-8-4
Use props
GTS 350
lvl.4

United States

djiuser_kkRM8gi4mUHa Posted at 6-27 10:55
To say this is shocking from DJI is an understatement

This is just typical dji.
2022-8-19
Use props
djiuser_ttJ1B20RRgwE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118940 ft
United States

I had it working just fine, then I connected to my goggles so my relative could watch on the screen. Then it app crashed which effected my goggles. Forcing my goggles to reboot randomly... while flying the drone. Sadly it leads to losing the drone and I unfortunately didn't apply the care package to cover the complete loss of my drone (fell in the lake - found it but been in the water too long)

Not quite confident buying another one even with the care package, it will be like putting $200 by the fire hopefully it won't burn.
2022-10-7
Use props
Frank W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118940 ft
United States

I guess the app is basically discontinued due the lack of updates, Samsung 22 ultra been out since February and it is now October I hope they remove the requirement to activate the aircraft since it no longer works.
2022-10-11
Use props
djiuser_bA8suIlmlbqz
lvl.1

United States

so...... dji can not fix the issue with Galaxy 22 phones working with their current lineup of drones, however, they were able to upgrade to sell a new mini 3, that still doesn't work with S22 phones. GREATEST BUSINESS PLAN EVER!
2022-10-31
Use props
Lee M.
lvl.1

United States

Seriously? Like a previous poster, I upgraded to an S22 Ultra ~6 months ago. I recently needed to use my Mavic Mini and couldn't launch the App. Now I come across this thread. WTF, DJI?
2022-11-1
Use props
djiuser_HjZsDryYPCH7
New

Canada

So i should buy a different phone to fly my drone...? You'd think DJI would get it working for newest popular devices...
2022-12-1
Use props
djiuser_E8uiODYia2aV
New

United States

Installed the DJI GO4 APK from DJI website for my Spark....flew it a few weeks ago but had to remove and reinstall since to get it working again. Flew fine tonight but I think some features missing. Not sure. Would I rather trade in my phone for a compatible one or ditch the unsupported, DJI "doesn't care" drone? I know the answer to that question!
2022-12-2
Use props
djiuser_adn6O616CfFY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8626270 ft
United States

Me too..exactly the same issue...
2023-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules