Problème connection bluetooth
1635 1 2022-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phildiver
New

United States

Bonjour,J'ai un Osmobile 2
Avec mon Samsung Galaxy A20e j'arrive à me syncroniser avec l'application alors qu'avec mon nouveau Galaxy A12 impossible de la connecté. J'ai désinstallé l'application et je l'ai réinstallée mais ça ne fonctionne toujour pas.
Quelle solution avez-vous?
Très coordialement,
Philippe Barbier
2022-3-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Phildiver. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and on the DJI Go application to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A12 ) that you want to use on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and for the DJI Fly application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A12 will be able to work. But however, since it's not yet optimized for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and on the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go application. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3

2022-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules