818 1 2022-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have't used the FPV in maybe 3 months, a couple of days ago I switched it on and there were green spots visible in the goggles. They remind me of the green spot lens flare  seen with the M3 but they are there when the drone is not on too so obviously they are not coming from flare in the drone's lens.
I dismantled the goggle, BLIMEY there are a heck of a lot of screws involved in that, hoping that the screen would be seperable from the optics. It looks like it is possible to remove the screen* but I am worried about damaging them*.

Does anyone know if the actual screens have a glass cover over them?
The only video I have found so far is in French I think and trying to follow the subtiltes is impossible in places and I am wary of trying to remove the actual screens from the lens assemblies.

I also lost 1 blooming screw, there are 3 that hold the slide rails in place and one dropped and thefloor seems to have digested it. I can't even find it with a magnet.

*There are two screens, why?

2022-3-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Sean-bumble-bee. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI FPV Goggles. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue.  Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing your DJI FPV Goggles to avoid further damaging the said unit. Thank you.
2022-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules