Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where can I find the SN of my remote control?
9231 13 2022-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul Lenz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3740 ft
Germany

I want to register my Mavic 2 Zoom in Thailand. Therefore I need the serial number of my remote control.
On my remote control, there is a small white sticker which probably showed the serial number, but the letters disappeared because they are too easy to scratch off.
Should I simply use the serial number which I can see under the sticker?
Or is there a way to show the serial number in the software menu?

2022-3-5
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Paul, look in the go4 app under remote I think, the serial number will be there, it's definitely in the app, when you fire up the drone.PS Paul, the remote serial number is general settings under ABOUT. I've just had a look.
2022-3-5
Use props
Paul Lenz
lvl.3
Germany

UKMoose Posted at 3-5 06:43
Hi Paul, look in the go4 app under remote I think, the serial number will be there, it's definitely in the app, when you fire up the drone.PS Paul, the remote serial number is general settings under ABOUT. I've just had a look.

My language is German, so I translate what I found:
General Settings -->  Device Informations --> there is "serial number of  flight control" and "serial number of camera".
BUT the serial number of flight control is exactly the same as the serial number of the Mavic shown under the battery.
2022-3-5
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Paul,
The controller serial number is there in the go4 app in general settings,>ABOUT, its the bottom entry, (flight controller)
2022-3-5
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Paul,
I've just powered up my Mavic Pro (original) and the serial number in the go4 app under battery information is my drone serial number and the serial number under general settings (flight controller) is for my remote, so I don't know why you have the same numbers.
2022-3-5
Use props
Paul Lenz
lvl.3
Germany

Yes, this is the number I am talking about. It is the same numer as the serial number of my Mavic 2 Zoom. That's why I doubt.
Or is it true that the drone and the controller have the same serail number?
2022-3-5
Use props
Paul Lenz
lvl.3
Germany

UKMoose Posted at 3-5 14:39
Paul,
I've just powered up my Mavic Pro (original) and the serial number in the go4 app under battery information is my drone serial number and the serial number under general settings (flight controller) is for my remote, so I don't know why you have the same numbers.

Well... if I simply remove the sticker from my controller and provide the original serial number in my applications - could something go wrong?
2022-3-5
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Paul, I wish I could give you an answer, I can't, hopefully someone with more information can help.
I'm sure your question/problem will be picked up by someone with more knowledge. Keep checking this thread.
Keep safe
2022-3-5
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

The flight controller is NOT the remote controller. It is in the drone. Two completely different things. Try going to Alldata. If you don't have an account, create one. Sync your flights. Under the flights equipment tab, it will show the serial numbers
2022-3-5
Use props
Paul Lenz
lvl.3
Germany

Mobilehomer Posted at 3-5 15:18
The flight controller is NOT the remote controller. It is in the drone. Two completely different things. Try going to Alldata. If you don't have an account, create one. Sync your flights. Under the flights equipment tab, it will show the serial numbers

What is Alldata? alldata.com is a data base for cars. What else did you mean?
2022-3-6
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
United States

Paul Lenz Posted at 3-6 08:20
What is Alldata? alldata.com is a data base for cars. What else did you mean?

DOH!!! AIRdata. My bad. Sorry
2022-3-6
Use props
Paul Lenz
lvl.3
Germany

OK, this worked so far. But there is no serial number of my remote controller.
2022-3-6
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
United States

Paul Lenz Posted at 3-6 09:37
OK, this worked so far. But there is no serial number of my remote controller.
[view_image]

I don't know? Mine shows up right under the camera info. Try a different flight.
2022-3-6
Use props
Paul Lenz
lvl.3
Germany

Today I called the German DJI support and they gave me the serial number which is stored in their data base. There seems not to be any other way to get the number.
2022-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules