android 12
1223 4 2022-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lamica
lvl.1

Sweden

Hello!
Today I loaded all my batteries for my Mavic air (1) but could not get access to the app Dji4GO in my mobile updated to Android 12 (Samsung 10)
Very dissipointed indeed!. I also have an Mavic Air 2 and it´s the same with app for that one.
Very anxoius to start flying again after the winter season we have had here in Sweden.
Cancelled the app and tried to upload it again but it did not work.
Would very much appreciate your information about estimated date of a new updated app.
Thanks in advance
Björn Enell

2022-3-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Enell. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-3-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Theres lots of issues with Android 12,  you could always roll back to 11 -
2022-3-6
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

DAFlys Posted at 3-6 01:09
Theres lots of issues with Android 12,  you could always roll back to 11 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5wfTSU6Gy8

HI DAFlys,
Many thanks for this information and sorry about your trouble Björn.
I have a Samsung S10 and got a message that I could upgrade to 11 and then to 12. However reading many threads about this in this forum, I decided not to upgrade, as the Go4 app works fine for me for over a year now. So this confirmed for me that if it works, don't upgrade and you will be fine. However, does the Samsung S10 with version 11 work with DJI Go 4 app with Mavic 2 Pro?
2022-3-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 3-6 01:42
HI DAFlys,
Many thanks for this information and sorry about your trouble Björn.
I have a Samsung S10 and got a message that I could upgrade to 11 and then to 12. However reading many threads about this in this forum, I decided not to upgrade, as the Go4 app works fine for me for over a year now. So this confirmed for me that if it works, don't upgrade and you will be fine. However, does the Samsung S10 with version 11 work with DJI Go 4 app with Mavic 2 Pro?

No probs kyalami,   theres been a lot of reports of the Android 12 issues.
2022-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules