2799 5 2022-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David.Zalka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85476 ft
Hungary

Hello,
Do you know the solution to connect 2021 ipad pro 11" to Phantom 4 Pro with DJI GS Pro or DJI Go 4. I tried different cables and I'm sure that is not the problem. (I was able to conect my Mavic Air 2 to DJI Fly with this ipad.)

Thanks!
2022-3-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there David.Zalka. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile devices ( 2021 iPad pro 11" ) that you want to use on the DJI GS Pro application. I am sorry to say that the mobile devices are not recommended for the DJI GS Pro application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI GS Pro application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the 2021 iPad pro 11" will be able to work on the DJI GS Pro application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI GS Pro application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI GS Pro application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-gs-pro ). Thank you.

2022-3-5
Use props
djiuser_9e5aTylxjLaz
New

United States

Hallo,

We recently bought a DJI Phantom 4 Multispectral, but are encountering issues with connecting the drone to the GS Pro application.
The console itself does connect to the drone as the connectivity light turns green and I am able to turn the props on and off through the controller.
However, I am using an iPad Air 2 with the GS Pro application, but the drone can't connect with the application.

I've tried updating the firmware of the console and the drone, with no luck.

Any solution on this problem.
2023-2-22
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

djiuser_9e5aTylxjLaz Posted at 2-22 04:07
Hallo,

We recently bought a DJI Phantom 4 Multispectral, but are encountering issues with connecting the drone to the GS Pro application.

Hi,

Change the USB cable. Open GSpro. The drone must be detected immediatly.
2023-2-22
Use props
fabiandiran
New

United States

I did that also, but issue persists
2023-2-22
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

fabiandiran@gmail.com Posted at 2-22 05:10
I did that also, but issue persists

Install UGCS on your ipad and see if still no results. > If it works, that mean GSPro is defective. try to reinstal

If doesn't work then on an android phone or tablet install UGCS again, and try to connect -> If it works, that mean Ipad is defective.

If nothing works, update Drone and RC with DJI assistant. Then try again.
https://www.dji.com/lv/p4-multispectral/downloads

Also you might be interested to know more about P4M before using :
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D744%26typeid%3D744
2023-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules