When is DJI going to Support Samsung S22
1170 7 2022-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cSgLBlO3w8SO
lvl.1

United States

I just updated my phone and was going over some apps, and to my surprise, I could not find the DJI Flymore app, so I went to DJI and downloaded it, but every time I tried to run, it said Errors "couldn't open file." I spent a couple of days researching and found that the Samsung S22 is not supported. I have a lot of DJI stuff, and it seems that this is also occurring on my Mini and my OM5 and OM4s. This is hurting me right now; it's been a little over a month now since the phone was released, and I am sure it will have millions of people who will be updating their phones as I did.
When will DJI be releasing updates so I can rerun my stuff? I have a trip and two weddings coming up, and I would like to use my DJI stuff.

Thank you so much for helping
2022-3-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are working to make your device Samsung S22 compatible with DJI FLY. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure usage stability.
If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you to prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2022-3-5
Use props
djiuser_cSgLBlO3w8SO
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 3-5 19:35
Hi, there. We are working to make your device Samsung S22 compatible with DJI FLY. Please be patient and multiple compatibility tests will be performed as soon as possible to ensure usage stability.
If you have an urgent flight mission, we recommend you to prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thanks a whole bunch for replying do you have an ETA on when that will be fulfilled.
2022-3-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_cSgLBlO3w8SO Posted at 3-6 16:59
Thanks a whole bunch for replying do you have an ETA on when that will be fulfilled.

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. We have not revived the correct time for this information. Please stay tuned to our official website for the latest news.
2022-3-6
Use props
purpletang
New
Canada

Hey how's that "official news" coming? Oh yeah, there isn't any. I'm the proud owner of a drone that's looking more and more like a tiny boat anchor.
2022-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

purpletang Posted at 7-19 10:27
Hey how's that "official news" coming? Oh yeah, there isn't any. I'm the proud owner of a drone that's looking more and more like a tiny boat anchor.

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we confirm if you meet the same problem as well? We are checking this problem and hope you can provide us with the log through Assistant 2. You can send us the log via Google Drive or Dropbox. We will keep you updated about this issue. Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
2022-7-19
Use props
fans677a5c8a
New
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-19 23:09
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we confirm if you meet the same problem as well? We are checking this problem and hope you can provide us with the log through Assistant 2. You can send us the log via Google Drive or Dropbox. We will keep you updated about this issue. Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.

Here's the log: it's exactly the same thing that has happened to all of the S22's paired with DJI drones. Black screen on the phone indicating either no video sent or properly rendered on the phone. As one person out of thousands that has this issue, can we not pretend this is something new and just get the fix done??
2022-7-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans677a5c8a Posted at 7-20 06:43
Here's the log: it's exactly the same thing that has happened to all of the S22's paired with DJI drones. Black screen on the phone indicating either no video sent or properly rendered on the phone. As one person out of thousands that has this issue, can we not pretend this is something new and just get the fix done??

We are sorry again for the inconvenience caused. Our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working on it. We have urged the relevant team about this issue. You can change a phone to solve this problem and if there are any updates about this problem, you can also check our website: www.dji.com Sorry again for this problem.
2022-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules