Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Computer cannot read A2
1909 1 2014-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dakota.walbeck
New

United States

I am trying to get my A2 flight controller to work with my DJI S1000 but I cannot bind my DX9, and when I try and plug my A2 into my Mac Book pro it doesn't register. The PMU has a green light, the Controller Unit has a red one and blinks when I hold the LINK button, I have 2 DSMX receiver satalites hooked in the the Controller unit that do not respond when I hold the LINK button. And the LED-BT-I is flashing bright yellow and the little LED light on top is a solid red.... I have triple checked that everything is plugged in correctly and I am powering it with a single 8000mAh, 6cell battery at 25c-50c (turnigy).

If there is a step or something I am misssing I would much appreciate some help.

2014-9-21
Use props
DJI-Howard
lvl.3

China

Before binding the A2 receiver to Tx, we need to choose the proper Rx type in the assistant software.
Make sure you had registered the software account, checked there is no any lock symbol on the software, installed the proper mac assistant software.
Or try to use the A2 software with a Windows PC.
2014-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules