iPad Holder
908 3 2022-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Suffolk Sifter
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi all,

What is the current recommendation on a Spark remote iPad holder? I'd like to use my iPad rather than my mobile. I have had a look round and there are some to be found with differing levels negative/positive reviews. What do you use?

Many thanks,
Steve
2022-3-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Steve. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You may try checking our DJI Mavic/Spark Remote Controller Tablet Holder ( https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... t-v2&position=4 ) found on out DJI online store. The DJI Mavic/Spark Remote Controller Tablet Holder is compatible with most tablets on the market, and with the DJI Mavic/Spark Remote Controller. The base can be mounted on the DJI Mavic/Spark Remote Controller's Mobile Device Holder. The spring clamp at the top can hold 7-10 inch tablets. The foldable design ensures that it is light and stable. Thank you.

2022-3-5
Use props
Suffolk Sifter
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-5 20:34
Hello there Steve. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You may try checking our DJI Mavic/Spark Remote Controller Tablet Holder ( https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2-remote-controller-tablet-holder?from=search-result-v2&position=4 ) found on out DJI online store. The DJI Mavic/Spark Remote Controller Tablet Holder is compatible with most tablets on the market, and with the DJI Mavic/Spark Remote Controller. The base can be mounted on the DJI Mavic/Spark Remote Controller's Mobile Device Holder. The spring clamp at the top can hold 7-10 inch tablets. The foldable design ensures that it is light and stable. Thank you.

[view_image]

Many thanks Stephen
2022-3-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Steve. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or any concerns. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules