Can I use DJI Credit for paying the postage and shipping fees?
1438 7 2022-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Hello!

I have soon gained enough DJI Credit to make a purchase from the DJI Store. There is one question I would like to ask though: Can I use the earned DJI credit to pay for the postage, shipping, handling, delivery etc. fees or will I need to pay them separately using PayPal, credit card, bank transfer or some similar method using real money?

Thank you already for your reply!

2022-3-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching out. If you have enough points (1800-5400) you can exchange them for DJI Store Credit. Just click the word "EXCHANGE".To redeem, just continue checking out as usual on the DJI Store and make sure to click "DJI Credit" before clicking "PLACE ORDER". If you want to get more detail, please check out our forum tutorial. Here is the link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid623200
2022-3-5
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Thor Posted at 3-5 19:55
Hi, there. Thanks for reaching out. If you have enough points (1800-5400) you can exchange them for DJI Store Credit. Just click the word "EXCHANGE".To redeem, just continue checking out as usual on the DJI Store and make sure to click "DJI Credit" before clicking "PLACE ORDER". If you want to get more detail, please check out our forum tutorial. Here is the link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=71515&page=1#pid623200

Thank you for your reply and link. However, I am sorry to inform you that those didn't exactly answer my question. I know how to redeem points to credits and the ways I can earn them, but my specific question was if I can only use DJI Credit for paying the ordered products themselves or if I can also use those to cover the costs related to postage, shipping, handling etc. required to deliver the products to me by mail.

Thank you for your understanding and for further replies in advance!
2022-3-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 3-6 12:30
Thank you for your reply and link. However, I am sorry to inform you that those didn't exactly answer my question. I know how to redeem points to credits and the ways I can earn them, but my specific question was if I can only use DJI Credit for paying the ordered products themselves or if I can also use those to cover the costs related to postage, shipping, handling etc. required to deliver the products to me by mail.

Thank you for your understanding and for further replies in advance!

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You can choose to use your DJI Credit during checkout. If the amount of your available DJI Credit is less than your total order amount (excluding shipping fees), you can pay the difference with one of our payment methods.
2022-3-6
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-6 23:58
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You can choose to use your DJI Credit during checkout. If the amount of your available DJI Credit is less than your total order amount (excluding shipping fees), you can pay the difference with one of our payment methods.

Thank you for you reply.

So, when you mentioned "excluding shipping fees" then that means I'll always have to pay the shipping with methods other than the DJI Credit?
2022-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

HGDC84 Posted at 3-8 16:09
Thank you for you reply.

So, when you mentioned "excluding shipping fees" then that means I'll always have to pay the shipping with methods other than the DJI Credit?

Yes, the DJI Credit cannot be used to pay the shipping fee. But we offer free shipping on orders of €179 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be shown on the address-filing page once the order is settled. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-3-8
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-8 19:48
Yes, the DJI Credit cannot be used to pay the shipping fee. But we offer free shipping on orders of $149 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be shown on the address-filing page once the order is settled. Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you, this was exactly the answer for my question. Also, good to know about the free shipping offer in case I happen to get the chance to go for a shopping spree :-D

Thank you and have a nice weekend!
2022-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

HGDC84 Posted at 3-9 14:58
Thank you, this was exactly the answer for my question. Also, good to know about the free shipping offer in case I happen to get the chance to go for a shopping spree :-D

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

You're welcome. You can also visit this link for more detailed information. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us. https://store.dji.com/fi/pages/h ... n-help-shipping-fee
2022-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules