Normal sound or not?
386 4 2022-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HwF7TPyNcJFW
lvl.3

Sweden

Is this chping sound normal, or are a bearing giving up?
Please se link, Iam föying my first sets of batteries in normal mode, and it sounds strange.
https://youtu.be/YvGfTiJ2Pak
2022-3-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for giving out these information and for posting this video link as well. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this is happening and may we also please know if your DJI FPV had a hard landing or a crash that happened before having this issue? Thank you.
2022-3-5
Use props
djiuser_HwF7TPyNcJFW
lvl.3

Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-5 20:39
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for giving out these information and for posting this video link as well. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this is happening and may we also please know if your DJI FPV had a hard landing or a crash that happened before having this issue? Thank you.

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your reply.

No error message, and no hard landings or impacts.
I'm flying my first sets of batteries.

I just thinking that the sound is a bit uneaven.
2022-3-5
Use props
djiuser_HwF7TPyNcJFW
lvl.3

Sweden

It was all caused by the motion controller, with the normal transmitter everything was nominal.
To shakey hands I guess.

Case closed
2022-3-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_HwF7TPyNcJFW Posted at 3-5 22:34
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your reply.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these given information. If you feel that your DJI FPV is not working properly on your next flights. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for assistance. Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules