Inspire 2 crash
1468 5 2022-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse8298c84
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27064 ft
Russia

Hello guys, I had an inspire crash. Can't understand the reason. First flight without x5s was quite stable, speed up to 70km\h - everything is ok. Next flight with camera was a lot more smoother. During flight first was clockwise rotation. next - small time of stable flight. Next one more clockwise rotation. I decided to fly to homepoint manualy. After small time of stable flight drone started swinging like a boat in storm, and by rotating clockwise fall. Could you help analyse logs, to deside whats the reason?
How to attach logs? the total weight is about 150 mb.

Tanks in advance.
2022-03-06 13.03.48.jpg
2022-3-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Inspire 2 and thank you for reaching out. Since this incident happened to your DJI Inspire 2. It would best for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-3-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the crash. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send the drone back https://repair.dji.com/repair/index.
If there is any abnormality during the flight and you may want to analyze it, please remember to tick "Apply for data analysis" when filling in the info, data analysis can be processed as long as the drone is within the warranty period and the corresponding offer will be provided based on the analysis result.
2022-3-6
Use props
Hawaii Inspire
lvl.1

United States

Had you done a recent firmware update?
2022-3-18
Use props
StasMiklin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27064 ft
Russia

Hawaii Inspire Posted at 3-18 20:33
Had you done a recent firmware update?

Honestly  speaking don't know. But pretty sure that no(
2022-3-19
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

The log shows that motor 1 was spinning at max. while the other motors were running pretty in sync. So there was a problem with it.
If it was cold there could have been icing on the props, maybe a prop broke or flew of or even the full motor came loose.
Its very important to check that the end parts with the motors sit fix on the carbon arms. I have seen a few onse where the glue came loose, leading to disasembli of the whole end.
Also check the prop attachments regularly and change out all props from time to time.
2022-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules