Error -3005 Update Firmware Mini SE
5714 11 2022-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bikerwolf2022
New

Mexico

When I try to update the firmwrae 1.02.000 in my DJI mini SE send the error -3005 during the process

Can you help me?
2022-3-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please reboot your remote controller, aircraft, and APP, then try to upgrade again. We recommend you try on an Andriod phone.
Also, may we know the last firmware version before you update? Thanks!
2022-3-6
Use props
brandyhellums
New

United States

I have this exact same problem. My mini se is brand new (opened the box yesterday). I have restarted everything a dozen times. I don’t have an android phone (the box says made for iPhone). This is super frustrating. I’ve spent 3 hours on this…sad for something brand new.
2022-3-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

brandyhellums Posted at 3-23 08:45
I have this exact same problem. My mini se is brand new (opened the box yesterday). I have restarted everything a dozen times. I don’t have an android phone (the box says made for iPhone). This is super frustrating. I’ve spent 3 hours on this…sad for something brand new.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please try to update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2? Here are the steps:
1. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from the DJI Website. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/id/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav
2. Open the folder where the assistant software is located, and find the "DJI Engine" folder, find "defaultsettings.ini", then open it and change the "0" to "1".
3. Then connect the unit to the PC and update the firmware version.

2022-3-23
Use props
Erison
New

Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 3-23 22:45
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please try to update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2? Here are the steps:
1. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from the DJI Website. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/id/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav
2. Open the folder where the assistant software is located, and find the "DJI Engine" folder, find "defaultsettings.ini", then open it and change the "0" to "1".

There is no file with this name here. Did I have done something wrong?
2022-3-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Erison Posted at 3-24 04:42
There is no file with this name here. Did I have done something wrong?[view_image]

Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please double-check whether the APP you download is DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)? Here is the link for your further check: https://www.dji.com/au/downloads ... sumer-drones-series
2022-3-24
Use props
USer5249
New

Pakistan

DJI Thor Posted at 3-24 20:42
Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please double-check whether the APP you download is DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)? Here is the link for your further check: https://www.dji.com/au/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Hello - I am having a similar error. When I attempt to follow the steps you outlined above and change the values from 0 to 1 and hit save, I get a message saying "you do not have permission to open this file. See the owner of the file or an administrator to obtain permission." Additionally, is this possible with the DJI Mini SE? I have read on the support page that you are unable to make software updates to the Mini SE using the DJI Assistant 2.

Please advise. Thank you.
2022-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

USer5249 Posted at 5-7 22:46
Hello - I am having a similar error. When I attempt to follow the steps you outlined above and change the values from 0 to 1 and hit save, I get a message saying "you do not have permission to open this file. See the owner of the file or an administrator to obtain permission." Additionally, is this possible with the DJI Mini SE? I have read on the support page that you are unable to make software updates to the Mini SE using the DJI Assistant 2.

Please advise. Thank you.

Hi, there. The DJI Assistant 2 downloaded from our official website cannot be directly upgraded to DJI Mini 2 and DJI Mini SE, but you can modify DJI Assistant 2 to achieve the upgrade. This error message may be related to your computer setting. Please check the setting and try the mothod above again. Thank you.
2022-5-8
Use props
waihonlau
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi
I'm having similar issues with updating the firmware in my mini SE. Tried as many ways possible, iOS, Android Apps, Windows and Mac versions of the Assistant, same outcome. The upgrade gets as far as 46% and rolls back to 30% to try again. After a few attempts, it fails with and error code 0xf2.
Please help
Regards
Wai
2022-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

waihonlau Posted at 9-1 11:33
Hi
I'm having similar issues with updating the firmware in my mini SE. Tried as many ways possible, iOS, Android Apps, Windows and Mac versions of the Assistant, same outcome. The upgrade gets as far as 46% and rolls back to 30% to try again. After a few attempts, it fails with and error code 0xf2.
Please help

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please restart the aircraft and try again. Also, please confirm whether the firmware version has already been up-to-date. If the issue persists, please submit an online repair request and then send the aircraft back for further diagnosis. Here is the link:  https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2022-9-1
Use props
waihonlau
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-1 20:23
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please restart the aircraft and try again. Also, please confirm whether the firmware version has already been up-to-date. If the issue persists, please submit an online repair request and then send the aircraft back for further diagnosis. Here is the link:  https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

I've restarted and attempted to upgrade the firmware several times with no luck. When i plug the drone to upgrade via DJI Assistant, it says the current firmware is 0.0
2022-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

waihonlau Posted at 9-1 22:43
I've restarted and attempted to upgrade the firmware several times with no luck. When i plug the drone to upgrade via DJI Assistant, it says the current firmware is 0.0

Thanks for your reply. For your case, we would recommend you send it back for further diagnosis. Please refer to the thread above. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules